Any eye solutions for recovery from halos? (photos)

Done LASIK 8 months back. On the day of surgery I was pregnant carrying a 30days foetus unknow. I feel halos aroundlights and can't see cell phones and laptops. If I use them my eyes getting strained. And my power increases to 0.25 & 0.5. is there any eye solutions for recovery?

LASIK Recovery

Unfortunately, glare and halos are a side effect of LASIK.  At this time, there is no treatment for it.  However, it is still possible for the halos to diminish over time as your eyes continue to heal.  You may want to talk to your eye doctor to see if wearing glasses for near work would help improve the strain you are experiencing.

San Francisco Ophthalmologist