Where is the Cheapest Place to Get a Brazilian Butt Transfer?

i dont have much money to spend but i would love to get a butt lift since i'm flat from my butt ,i think that by getting a butt lift my life will change in alot of good ways and i will feel the happiest woman in earth instead of felling like i have to hide my body i feel embarrace i would really love to get one thats why i would like to know where is the cheapest one so that i could afford it please.

Costs for Brazilian Butt Lift

Plastic Surgery pricing vary considerably depending on the geographic area and the expertise of the surgeon. Our cost for Brazilian Butt Lift starts at $4500 + MD Anesthesia related costs but will vary depending on the amount of fat to be removed, the quality of fat to be processed, and the amount of fat desired to be injected back into the buttocks. The cost that we provide include the 3 steps of a Brazilian Butt Lift (liposuction, processing of the fat, and fat transfer into the buttocks). Tummy Tucks start at about the same price. There is some cost savings if both can safely be performed at the same time. The costs in South Florida tend to be less than more expensive cities such as New York, Los Angeles, or Houston.

Since we own our AAAASF nationally accredited facility, we can ensure that key staff is maintained (more than 15 years), strong relationships with our MD Anesthesiologist (also more than 15 years), and eliminate wasted costs. This allows the safest and most comfortable environment for our patients, and the best possible value.

Butt implants is an option to the Brazilian Butt Lift, but I believe that the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure is safer and provides better long term results.

Consult with 3- 4 board certified plastic surgeons to explore your options.

Places to have a brazilian buttock lift performed

I just returned from Colombia, South America where they do a lot of buttock augmentations, and the prices are quite low compared to the US. If you develop a complication however from surgery in another country, it may be difficult for you to have appropriate follow up care.

If you live in the US, I would recommend having surgery in the US where you can have close follow up and be evaluated carefully after your procedure. Be sure your surgeon is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and that the facility is fully accredited.

William Bruno, MD