Can I get a Facelift and Breast Implants done back to back (the same day)?

Facelift plus implants

Hello, doing these two operations together is not necessarily contraindicated but your surgeon would need to consider the overall surgical time, your overall health, ability to recover from multiple procedures, etc.

Facelift with breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. If you are in good health and are an appropriate candidate, there procedures can be safely combined.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had these surgeries performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Implants and facelift

Yes, it is possible to perform a breast augmentation procedure and  a facelift at the same time for the right candidate.  Best of luck.

Breast Augmentation and Facelift Same Time

Thank you for your inquiry. Facelift and Breast Augmentation surgery can definitely be done at the same time. Best to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine what type of facelift you require and what surgeries it will involve. Blood tests will be necessary to determine you are in good health. Best of Luck to you!

Facelift and Breast Augmentation

Both facelift surgery and the placement of breast implants can be done at the same time in most women. The length of the surgery that you can tolerate depends on your overall health and the surgeon's comfort in doing both at the same time.

Probably, but you need to be evaluated first

Not all facelifts are the same and not all breast surgery is the same.  If you need a mini-facelift and just a breast implant, then yes!  If you need an implant and lift in addition to a facelift, eyelids and browlift, then maybe no.  See a surgeon who is a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons and see what they have to say.  You should be in good hands.  Good luck!

Robert S. Houser, DO
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Combining Facelift and Breast implant surgery

It is possible to do both a facelift and a breast augmentation the same day but it depends on the amount of time needed to do the entire procedure.  Not all facelifts are the same.  Some techniques may only a take an hour or two, other facial rejuvenation procedures take longer.  You would have to discuss with your surgeon what is best for your face and as long as that procedure isn't too long, then a breast augmentation would likely be fine.   

Jason E. Leedy, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Combined surgeries on same day

Thank you for your question.  The short answer is yes, but it really depends on the total surgery time and medical health.  If you have medical issues, it may be better to keep the procedures short and break them up.  If there is no contra-indication medically, then I see no reason why you cannot have both done together.   Generally, I like to watch patients overnight if their surgery is longer than 5-6 hours, so that may be an issue as well.

Good luck.