Would a man feel same sensations as a woman when the breasts or nipples are touched? Can a man at 70 get breast implants?

can a man get breast implants at 70 yrs old

Can a man at 70 get breast implants?

Thank you for the question. Your age is not a contraindication  to breast augmentation surgery, assuming you are in good health. In my practice, we would ask that you obtain "medical clearance" prior to making this determination.

I have had the opportunity to work with several men interested in breast implants ( to feminize the chest wall).  This is a different situation from trans gender patients in transition and from men who are looking to augment their chest walls (pectoralis implants). Nevertheless, this subset of patients is somewhat uncommon;  it is very important to  understand patient motivation clearly and to educate  these patients about the long-term effects of having  feminized chest walls. Best wishes.

Yes to both

I believe a man has the same nipple sensation as a woman but doesn't appreciate it or is embarrassed by the touch. I have done breast implants for several 70+ yo men. One has gone on to gender reassignment but all are pleased. 

Donald W. Kress, MD, FACS
Frederick Plastic Surgeon

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD