2 months post op arm Liposuction, I don't see any result and my arm is still big. Any suggestions? (photos)

2 months post op. I have seroma, my arms look bigger than before i had my lipo. Doctor said he took out a lot of fat. My upper arms still numb. When do i see result? Im unhappy with the results:( I am having an ultrasound assisted needle aspiration for my seroma next week. I dont see any good result. What is the rule of arm lipo revision? Anybody with bad arm lipo?

Seroma and size

Thank you for your question and sorry for your complication which in itself would keep things swollen.  That said wear compressive garments to help decrease the swelling and be patient 

Dr Corbin

Results after 2 months of lipo

It is normal for you to still see some fullness around 2 months after your procedure. It can take up to 3-4 months until you see your final results. Longer for some people. I would recommend that you wait until after that time before you decide what to do next so that you can see those final results.

The numbness you are experiencing is normal after any surgery and can up to a year from some people to fade away. Your nerves have been affected by the surgery and the anesthesia.

Liposuction and Results

Complications can happen from liposuction, typically the final results are seen 3-6 months sometimes longer after liposuction.  I suggest following your physicians recommendations or seeing someone experienced in revision surgery for a second opinion.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Two months is too early after liposuction to judge the results.

At two months there is still a sizable amount of swelling after liposuction. I would advise you to remain patient and stay in contact with your plastic surgeon.