Is Candela Gentle LaserPro good for epilation?

Candela GentleMax Pro

The GentleMax Pro laser system delivers both Alexandrite and Nd:YAG energies providing two wavelengths that are gentle on the surface of the skin while effectively destroying hair follicles for long lasting results. Moreover, having the two laser sources is a breakthrough that allows us to treat any skin type safely. I’ve used many lasers over the years and this is by far the best hair removal system available. Patients who come to my practice are extremely happy with the results.

Candela Gentle Lase

I have been using the Candela Gentle Lase for light skinned patients and the Gentle Yag for darker skin patients.  Candela makes excellent lasers.  It is most important to find a physician who is experienced with lasers for the best cosmetic results.