Looking for a doctor who can perform soof/cheek lift & mini facelift on a 30 years old person, in Canada or Seattle

Due to sudden weight gain/edema & weight loss, I have left with droopy cheeks & lower eyelid, excess skin, lipoatrophy. It started at 26 & got worse every year. Pictures shows what I'm trying to achieve.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Facelift surgery

It appears that both procedures could be appropriate for you. If so, I would suggest a subperiosteal midface lift and a skin and subcu only minifacelift. This would allow surgery in two distinct planes thereby avoiding conflicting vectors. Conceptually, the surgeon would be experienced in both procedures.

Mid Face Lift

Having done a lot of research on this topic, I pioneered and improved the mid face lift technique. I recently published a plastic surgery article on cheek lifts. It is surgery performed without a scar. Seeing a full picture of your face will be helpful to determine if it is helpful

Gaby D. Doumit, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Cheeklift and mini in a 30-year-old?

I need to see better pictures from your profile etc. without pulling the skin. This will determine how much volume you need and how much skin excess you have and therefore what do you need ---cheek implants, volume restitution, excess skin removal etc.

Facelift at 30

More photos would be helpful.  Lipoatrophy and lipodystrophy may be best treated in other ways.  Soof lifts are not very effective or durable. It's hard to give more advice without photos 

Ben Talei, MD

Cheek lift and mini lift 30-year-old?

A full set of facial photographs are required at rest, not upon animation or pulling the skin outward to make any determination about being a candidate for surgery. In our practice, we do not perform a mid face lift or a SOOF cheek lift, but rather insert small cheek implants when there's a loss of volume in the mid face. The goal of a mini lift is to tighten loose facial and neck skin and  lift the jowls, which are not present in the one photograph. Mini lifts tend to give mini results.