I'm a skinny girl with no body fat. How can I achieve a big butt like Beyoncé or Nicki Minaj?

There are RS patients with reviews that I have performed this procedure on. They are on average 100-125 lbs with good results on a long term follow up (at 4 months). This requires aggressive liposuction with fat transfer of at least 660 or more to each gluteal region. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Skinny girl desires larger buttocks

Thank you for your question.  Your best bet for a guaranteed result would be buttock augmentation with implants. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in buttock augmentation.

Skinny girl desires larger buttocks

Can skinny girls have a bbl

Thank you for your question.  I would say that your ability to harvest fat for a brazilian buttock procedure does depend largely on your donor areas.  I would generally try to set expectations on the degree of augmentation that is possible.  If you truly don't have donor areas, then you might want to consider using Sculptra.  It won't give you the large butt, but it will add volume to the buttock region.  Size will depend on the number of sessions.

Can skinny girls have a bbl

Buttock augmentation

Whether to have a Brazilian Butt Lift or Buttock implants is a very common question for people seeking more curves. Both procedures are FDA approved and safe but have completely different approaches. The implants are inserted under general anesthesia and it is a one time procedure. A Brazilian butt lift involves liposuction then multiple injections of fat done under general anesthesia. This procedure feels a bit more natural and is done in several sessions so you build up to the desired look. Be sure to consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon when scheduling surgery.

Buttock augmentation

BBL?

Thank you for your question.  If you want to increase the size and change the shape of your buttocks, I recommend the Brazilian butt lift, which removes fat from areas of your body such as your back, sides, and abdomen and transfers it to your buttocks.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon to determine if this would be possible for you after weight gain.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

BBL?

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Thin girl and buttock augmentation

No you can not. If you do not have fat donor reserves, then fat grafting is not possible. You can have implants which is another options but it will not give the same volume as fat.

Thin girl and buttock augmentation

How to achieve a big butt?

Regarding buttock augmentation, let me start off by saying that I currently see at least 1 - 2 patients per week that failed "brazilian buttock lift" (i.e. the fat melted away after 10 - 12 months) and are now seeking a more reliable and permanent option (i.e. buttock implants). One of the most important factors in creating the perfect derriere with implants is indeed selecting the right size AND shape. I have found the best way to assure this is to simply measure the actual dimensions of the patient’s buttock cheeks. With these anatomical measurements, I can select an implant that not only significantly augments the buttock but also supplies the correct 3-dimensional enhancement to look as real as possible. Therefore the only way for you to know what implant works best is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in this procedure and have him/her take your measurements before selecting an implant and proceeding with surgery.
The largest stock buttock implant currently available in the USA is a 690cc round implant. Indeed custom implants can be ordered larger, not only at a premium price but at a premium risk for most patients'. Unlike breast implants which are placed under the very expandable tissue of the breast and half of the pectoral major muscle, buttock implants are (most preferably) placed under (or at least within) the largest strongest muscle of the body, the gluteus maximus muscle, which is not nearly as expandable or forgiving. Thus most patients simply do not have a large enough native buttock muscle to fit an implant much over 500 ccs', without leading to significant complication such as wound breakdown/opening &/or implant exposure...necessitating removal.
Some of those sought after video-vixen and celeb-types (without mentioning names) with cartoonish bottoms could have either gotten extremely lucky with a huge oversized implant (very unlikely if properly placed under the muscle), had a very large volume of filler injected such as silicone or hydrogel (all NOT recommended because of high risk of severe infections and/or hardening or even deadly consequences), and/or have been genetically "blessed".
I generally do not recommend fat grafting at the same time as placing buttock implants because of a significantly increased risk of infection. For fat to survive it must be grafted into muscle, however that is also where the implant sits. Thus, if fat it injected into the implant or implant pocket then it will die and almost assuredly get infected - necessitating removal of the implant as well. Fat transfer later on must be done very carefully and cautiously, preferably by the original surgeon, for the very same reasons as above.
Nonetheless, buttock implants are a proven safe and effective method of buttock augmentation as long as the recommendations of a board certified plastic surgeon specialist are adhered to.
Glad to help.

How to achieve a big butt?

Glad to help.

Skinny Girl Butt Augmentation

Hi, thanks for your inquiry. Implants would be your best choice. Please make sure that you and your Surgeon are on the same page, and that you discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a nice and safe PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Skinny Girl Butt Augmentation

Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Buttock Implant

Buttock implant remains your option for buttock enhancement. You have many choices of implant size and shape. The important part is to choose the right experienced plastic surgeon

Buttock Implant

Buttock augmentation in Mississippi

Fat grafting has become very popular for buttock reshaping.  However, you stated that you have little to no body fat.  Your goal of having a buttock appearance like Beyonce or Nicki Minaj would most likely require the use of an implant for volume.  Fat grafting (even a small amount) can help with contour.  I would suggest scheduling a consultation with a plastic surgeon so that he may examine you and see how he can help you achieve the buttock shape you desire. 
For more information on buttock augmentation, please visit the link below.

W. Bryant Walker, MD
Jackson Physician

Buttock augmentation in Mississippi

W. Bryant Walker, MD
Jackson Physician