Can I do a peel after I have done a Thermage procedure ?

Chem peel after Thermage

Yes, a chemical peel affects the surface of the skin while Thermage uses heat to stimulate collagen beneath the surface. The only exception to Thermage treatments are fillers that were done within the month.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Peel After Thermage

You can definitely have a chemical peel after Thermage but I would wait a few days after the procedure to be safe.  Best, Dr. Green

Safe to have a chemical peel after Thermage

It is safe to have a chemical peel after Thermage. One should not do fillers and follow with Thermage soon after.

Thermage and a chemical peel

Thermage radio frequency will tighten and lift saggy skin but does not cause any peeling.  It is safe to have a chemical peel done any time after Thermage to help improve skin radiance.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist