What did Kendall Jenner likely do to her eyes to make them bigger? (Photo)

Is this kind of transformation possible with just botox? Or has she had a brow lift or blepharoplasty?

Kendall Jenner eye changes

I think this is all possible using Botox. Placing in the brow, crowsfeet, and under the eye will cause the eye to appear larger. I doubt she has had surgery in this area.

Customized Botox

While I cannot say what kind of work, if any, was performed on the model in the photo, it is certainly possible to accomplish more than simple wrinkle reduction using a neuromodulator such as Botox or Dysport. In my practice I believe it is important to use a customized approach when devising a treatment plan, as each patient has different concerns and goals. Botox or Dysport can be used not only to soften wrinkles but also to open the eyes, lift the brows, even enlarge the lips when administered by a skilled injector. Botox or Dypsort injections should not be routine, they should be customized for you.

Dennis Gross, MD

Botox is great

Thanks for the question

Botox can actually help with what you are talking about.  Check out my link below for some additional information on "subtle botox".  The results for treating around the eyes will help, but they will not be as dramatic as getting rid of your crows feet or forehead wrinkles.  But some well placed injections in the lower eyelid, around the eye, and around the eyebrows can help give the appearance of larger eyes.  Its not for everyone, so consult with your plastic surgeon to see if you are the right candidate.  

"The above answer has been given without seeing this patient and cannot be substituted for actual in-person examination and medical advice; it is only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

What did Kendall Jenner likely do to her eyes to make them bigger?

Thank you for your question. You can use Botox around the crows feet, brow lift, and directly under the eye to provide a more open eye. The results will vary between patients, depending on facial structure. 

Hope this helped, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Botox for the eye area

Thank you for your question felzies. Botox is a purified protein used to address wrinkles associated with facial expression. Many celebrities are undergoing cosmetic treatments. I do not know what was used in this case. However, Botox can be used to lift the brows and a small amount placed just under the eyes can open the eyes. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician

Botox?

Hello, and thanks for your question. 

It looks to me as though her brow may have been lifted with Botox. I doubt she had surgery. Her expression is also different in the provided photos, so it is a little difficult to say for certain. To maximize the likelihood of a favorable outcome, I recommend that you only get treated by a well-trained and experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon