What are my options for smoothing out my areola scars from breast augmentation? (Photos)
Doctor Answers 4
Scars after augmentation
Agree with my colleagues
You might also like...
Bumpy areolar scars after breast augmentation and donut lift
- Depending on the age of the scars, silicone pads (eg Scar fade), or steroid injections or a scar revison would be options.
- There is no need to leave the Boston area to have this taken care of -
- The best option is your own plastic surgeon - unless s/he has told you there is nothing to be done.
- To change the color of the scar requires medical tattoo-ing.
- Or you can have a decorative tattoo to conceal it.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.