Non Surgical Breast Lift Procedure? Ways to Avoid Cosmetic Surgery

My breasts are very saggy for my age. I just turned 20, and I was wondering if there is any way to lift them without surgery. I am a 32D.

Saggy breasts not necessarily a problem.

It has been my observation over the last 15 years that women have very little idea about what a normal breast looks like. they think the 15-18 year old breast is normal forgetting that the thirty year old and even 40,50 or 60 year old breast can be just as attractive without staying "perky".  Don't be so hard on yourself, wear a great bra and remember no scar beats scar every day of the week. now if you honestly are totally different than any other woman you know, then consider a consultation for an honest evaluation. good luck

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

There is only surgery

The only way to correct what you have is with surgery. If you are anywhere close to having children you might wait until you are done. If not, a well done breast lift will make you much happier with your situation. Do your research carefully as breast lifting is sculpting and no two surgeons are equally good at it. You will want to go to the best and don't base your decision on price.

Saggy breast

I am sorry that you have this problem at your age.  I can understand how this can be difficult for you.  The best thing you can do right now without surgery is to wear good supportive bras to avoid this problem from getting worse.  Go to a store that sells quality bras and get a measurement and tell them you want the most supportive bra they have.   

Saira Saini, MD
Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon

Non Surgical Breast Lift Procedure? Ways to avoid cosmetic surgery?

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately, there are no non-surgical methods that have been successfully proven to correct breast ptosis or sag.  While you might find advertisements for firming creams, skin tightening techniques, and/or fancy bras or exercises that claim to firm the breasts and correct breast droop I would caution you from using these as they often lead to patient disappointment and no result.  Please keep in mind that there is no 'normal' when it comes to breasts.  If the appearance of your breasts concerns you, I would recommend consulting with a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss the options available to you.  I wish you the best.

Breast Lift Without Surgery

There really isn't a way to lift your breast without having surgery. If you are not happy with the way your breast look I would recommend talking to a plastic surgeon about a breast lift. Many young people have great results with this procedure.

Hello! Thank you for your question! Breast augmentation is a procedure often sought by women to increase size, add upper pole fullness and projection along with improve shape and symmetry of her breasts. Women who have the breast augmentation done report increased self-confidence, self-esteem, and more comfortable with her body. In fact, it has been the most popular procedure in plastic surgery in the US for the past few years. Unfortunately, there truly is nothing that can be done to reshape, augment, or improve appearance of your breasts "naturally". Options for this would be for breast lift or breast augmentation with implants or fat grafting. Hormones do have an effect, but is not recommended for such and has its side effects.

I would consult with a plastic surgeon to discuss the various options. Hope me that this helps! Best wishes for a wonderful result!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

Breast lift surgery only option

Other than wearing a bra, there really is no way to lift the breasts without surgery. You can discuss your concerns with a PS to find out if surgery is an option for you. 

Non-surgical breast lift

Unfortunately there is no way to significantly change the shape of the breasts without surgery.  However, breast lift surgery comes with permanent scars and potential risks. It is important to do your homework, and weigh the advantages and disadvantages of cosmetic  surgery and decide if it is right for you.

Lift Requires Surgery

Unfortunately exercise will not lift the breast. Creams do not work and can be dangerous.  Sagging is from excess skin. Breast lift can give you a beautiful outcome. Sometimes implants alone are enough. Either way there is no nonsurgical method for breast lift.

Nonsurgical breast lift

There is no way to lift breasts without surgery. The good news is that breasts lifts can look incredible in young women like yourself.