2 months after surgery still have bruises. Is this going to fade away? (Photo)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 6
Delayed Healing After Liposuction
Thermal damage after laser or ultrasonically assisted liposuction can result in permanent skin damage.
Bruises after liposuction, will they fade?
You might also like...
2 months after surgery still have bruises. Is this going to fade away?
Bruising 2 months after liposuction
- Your photos do not show post-liposuction bruising.
- You almost certainly had a heat-generating liposuction machine such as Vaser or Laser used
- The heat appears to have burned your skin from beneath.
- The discoloration is skin darkening from heat injury.
- The red areas are deeper areas of injury and appear to be scar. .
- There are various ways this can occur - machine malfunction is one of them.
- It will take at least 6 months before you know how this will all turn out -
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Bruises after liposuction
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.