Can botox cause acne?

No

Botox has not been found to cause acne or excessive production of skin oil (sebum). It is only designed to minimize and eliminate the dynamic wrinkles targeted.

Last contacted 23 hours ago

Can Botox cause Acne?

Acne is not a side effect of Botox. If a breakout occurs following treatment with Botox, it is likely a coincidence. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Last contacted 1 day ago

Can botox cause acne?

Botox does not cause acne, if a numbing cream was applied to the skin before treatment or make-up was not properly removed, this could have caused a break out

Last contacted 5 hours ago

Botox does not cause Acne

Botox does not cause acne to my knowledge nor in my ~ 20 years experience. Acne is a very common problem and most likely just coincindental.

Robert Strimling, MD

Last contacted 3 days ago