My both lips are bigger and it looks really ugly. I want to reduce its size to be reduced. Any suggestions?

I have big lips, both upper and lower. I want it to be reduced so hat I can look cool.

Doctor Answers 2

Lip reduction

I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing a lip reduction. This can be done in the office under local anesthesia.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 13 reviews

Lip Reduction Surgery NYC

I appreciate your concern and while while photos and physical exam is optimal, It appears that you would most likely benefit from lip reduction surgery. The procedure is done in the office, under local anesthesia, and it takes about one hour. Recovery is usually one week, as postop, the lips are quite swollen. Check out the link below to an article I wrote about the procedure. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with lots of experience with lip surgery, good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 28 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.