Which laser is better for face hair removal? ND Yag or Diode? Kindly differentiate.

I have done ND yag laser on bikney areas & now i m taking treatment on facial hair by DIODE laser.. but Diode laser is not giving smooth effect.. some rough hair has grown immediately.. kindly give the solution as early as possible so that i can make changes in my treatment

Best Laser for hair removal

each type of laser has its strengths and weakness. Diode and alexandrite typically give better results because they target the pigment in hair better. However they do not penetrate as deeply as the Yag. In addition the type of laser utilized also depends on your skin type as ethnic skin is best treated by s Yag laser due to safety concerns. In addition to the type of laser, settings such as spot size, pulse duration, and energy also effect the type of results you can expect. Most clients will require anywhere from 6 to 8 treatments for optimal results and each treatment reduces hair growth by 15 to 20 percent. 
So unfortunately there is no singular answer to your question. It is best to goto a provider who is familiar with using different laser types

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician