I want to reduce my size of lips. They look too big and awkward. Is there any way naturally? (Photo)

I want to reduce my size of lips.they look too big and awkward.is there any way naturally??

Lip Reduction

I appreciate your concern and while physical exam is optimal, your photos demonstrate that you would most likely benefit from lip reduction surgery. The procedure is done in the office, under local anesthesia, and it takes about one hour. Recovery is usually one week, as postop, the lips are quite swollen. Check out the link below to an article I wrote about the procedure. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with lots of experience with lip surgery, good luck!