My cornea thickness is right eye 455 And left eye 465. Which laser technology I can choose ??

And my pmt is :- RE-9:00/-1:50 *180• LE-7:00/-0:75 *180• Plzzz help me

Corneas too thin for LASIK

Based solely on your corneal thickness and prescription, you would not be a good candidate for LASIK or PRK.  The amount of tissue removed by the laser would leave your corneas too thin and at risk for serious complications.  You may want to look at other surgical options such as refractive lens exchange or implantable contact lens.  

San Francisco Ophthalmologist

Thin Corneas and Refractive Correction

You are right, your corneas are very thin and LASIK would not be advisable.  You don't mention your age but you have several options. Non-invasive solutions would include glasses and contacts. More permanent solutions might include: implantable contact lenses or cataract surgery. Talk to your doctor about the pros and cons of each to make the right choice for you.

Melissa Toyos, MD
Nashville Ophthalmologist

Very thin corneas and high myopia

With your very thin corneas and high degree of nearsightedness, PRK would be the only option. However, further analysis is needed to determine if PRK is advisable.

Andrew Caster, MD
Los Angeles Ophthalmologist