Is my clitoris too big? (photos)

I never thought that my clitoris could be abnormal until i read something online about women and their partners trying to 'find' their clitoris during sex. I thought "what do you mean 'find' it? Its right there!" then i went online and checked out some pictures and i'm afraid mine is too big, it looks nothing like the ones in the pics. I'm 22 and I've never had sex before; now I'm worried and self-conscious. Is it abnormal? what can I do to fix it?

Clitoromegaly: Wide Range of "Normal"

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  There is a wide range of "normal" female genital anatomy.  Based on your photographs, your clitoris appears normal in size.  A physical examination is the method to determine any abnormalities.  Best wishes.

Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP (Cosmetic Urologist - Cleveland, Ohio)

Cleveland Urologist

Is my clitoris too big?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  There is a wide spectrum in the appearance of a woman's vaginal anatomy and your clitoris is well within normal.  You do not need to have surgery to correct your current appearance.  Best wishes!

Clitoral size

The size of your clitoris is normal in size. The "finding" stories are usually more about technique/knowing how to stimulate with and enjoy intercourse. 

Clitoral size question...

From your photos, you appear to be a normal, healthy, attractive woman who has a very normal, healthy, "average" sized clitoris! Enjoy loving sexual relations when you find a soulmate!

Michael P Goodman MD

CLITORIS SIZE

Ms Naidu:

You are absolutely normal.   You do not need surgery.

John R Miklos MD
Urogynecologists
Atlanta ~ Beverly Hills ~ Dubai

You are normal

Worry not. Your clitoris appears normal and by your images appears in no need of surgery.

Best Regards,

John Di Saia MD

John P. Di Saia, MD
Orange Plastic Surgeon

Your clitoris is totally normal

Your clitoris is completely normal in size and shape. The head of the clitoris (aka the glans) is easy to see because the skin around it (the prepuce or hood) is shorter than average. There is nothing wrong with you.

No - your clitoris is perfect!

No need to be self conscious. Your clitoris and the hood that covers it are aesthetically very nice. Your labia are as well since they are symmetric in size and shape. 
You and your future partner(s) should never struggle in finding your clitoris.
As far as clitoral size - it varies. Size is not directly related with function. Women with a small clitoris may still be very sensitive and orgasmic and visa versa, some women with a large clitoris have difficulties with orgasm. The key is you knowing how to find it and stimulate it to orgasm...then guiding your partner if he/she needs help.

Oscar A. Aguirre, MD
Denver Urogynecologist

Normal size clitoris

Thank you for asking and the answer is NORMAL clitoris. 
There is no need for any intervention based on the pic you provided.   
Best of luck to you.

Is my clitoris too big?

Thank you for your question.  There is no need to worry.  It is totally normal. You don't need to do anything to fix it.

Rigo Mendoza, MD