My eyebrow lost hair one year ago. How to regrow? Please help me. (Photo)

Plz help me my eyebrows lose in one year ago and how cause i will see a naerest hospital and the doctor gives medicine the medicine in not working .

Eyebrow loss

Addressing thinning or loss of hair in the brows is ultimately dependent on the underlying cause of the loss.  This is most commonly the result of autoimmune processes such as alopecia areata. This can be treated with anti-inflammatory steroid injections. However, the losses can also be due to trauma and subsequent scarring.

Some patients may be candidates for PRP injections to halt or reverse the trend. Additionally, patients suffering from brow hair loss can consider FUE grafting.

As always, discuss your concerns with a board certified plastic surgeon (ABPS) with experience in hair restoration.

Eyebrow loss

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Regrowing eyebrows with prp and progesterone

Prp and progesterone can be used to help regrow eyebrows. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a hair loss expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Eyebrow hair loss

This might be regrown with the drug Latisse or you can have hair transplants to get your eyebrow full haired

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow hair loss

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow loss in men

The most common cause of eyebrow loss in men is the autoimmune condition alopecia areata. Steroid injections are by far the most effective treatment for eyebrow alopecia areata. However, one must consider other diagnoses as well including scarring alopecia, inflammatory causes and infectious causes (leprosy etc). There are many causes of eyebrow loss and expert consultation with a dermatologist is advised if regrowth is not occurring.

Eyebrow loss in men