Beyonce's Hips and Kardashian's Butt Through Brazilian Butt Lift?

I have absolutely no hips or butt so I am considering the Brazilian Butt Lift and hip injections. I really want Beyonce's hips and a Kim Kardashian's butt. Is it possible to achieve these looks through surgery? How are these procedures suppose to last? Also, how does weight loss after the procedures affect the area that had work done?

Beyonce's Hips and Kardashian's Butt Through Brazilian Butt Lift? #buttocks #kim kardashian

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question!  The first thing that comes to mind is what do you look like?  How much fat do you have available to transfer to your buttock?  What is the current shape of your butt??  There are many factors that go into the decision making of a Brazilian butt lift and the above questions will help those who want to answer your question be more helpful.  Is it possible to achieve this through surgery?  Definitely!! If the fat that is transferred lives in the new location, the  results will last forever.  Of course, your body does change over time, but the transferred fat remains.  If you gain or lose weight, this will affect the fat cells throughout the body including the transferred cells.  Hopefully, during your BBL procedure, your contours improve dramatically.  As a result if you gain weight, most likely all the cells will get larger throughout your body.  If you lose weight, the opposite will happen.  No body knows for sure how your fat will be distributed, but this would be the optimal result.  If you do not have enough fat to transfer, then you may need a buttock implant.  I would recommend you seek a board certified plastic surgeon to assist you in your journey!!  Hope this helps!

Brazialian Buttock Lift In Hopes of Beyonce and Kardashian Shape

The true answer to your question all relies on the amount of fat you have available to transfer. Also, your bone structure, rib cage diamter and hip bone width all influence your overall potential for dramatic curves like the cleberities your mention.  Even if you do not have optimal bone anatomy, curves can be made with fat cells. In general, your surgeon should prioritize where he injects your fat very carefully, because every fat cell is precious and needs to have a chance to survive and thrive.  If there is a large amount of fat available, then you can have your buttock augmented centrally, and laterally. The lateral or side of the buttocks can be enhanced to improve your hip circumference so that you improve your waist-to-hip ratio. Exaggerated waist to hip ratio is one of the keys to obtaining Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, or Marilyn Monroe type curves.  However, if you do not have a lot of fat or your surgeon waists your fat by not performing the proper techniques or not injecting your fat in the right locations, then you may never have enough fat to transfer in the future.  As with all plastic surgery, your first surgery is your  best shot at getting things to be aesthetically optimal.  Having said that, if you gain weight and have more fat to use later, then your surgeon can inject fat on the second session in the hip area to give your more Beyonce-like hips. 

Hope this was helpful. Make sure you always choose a surgeon that is board certified by the Ameican Board of Plastic Surgery and who has performed a lot of fat transfer to the buttocks.

Ashkan Ghavami, MD

The Best Celebrity Butt--how do I get it?

First, great question. It is so wonderful to watch as the perception of what is beautiful in a woman's body evolves. Often patient's ask about Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, Sophia Vergara, Halle Berry, Iggy Azalea…the list goes on. 

As a plastic surgeon, it can be challenging to meet patients' needs when they want "Actress X's Nose", or "Star So-and-So's Abs." But it is great to see how the public perception of what is beautiful in a celebrity has grown. It's beautiful, it's bodacious, it's cross-cultural, and increasingly so, it's healthy. 

Now, down to brass tacks:

It is important that your plastic surgeon assess your particular body, proportions, and advantages. A good example is the patient who says, "I want Salma Hayek's breasts, 500cc implants, a full D-cup!" In this particular example the patient might be 5 feet, 9 inches tall, with broad shoulders. What I need to explain to them is that Salma Hayek is 5'2''….very different proportions. Achieving her (or any celebrity's) look is less about imitation, and more about art. 

I would just emphasize that the most important thing is finding a plastic surgeon who understands you, can envision what you see, be honest about what the possibilities are, and then do an amazing job. 

You can have a butt like kim kardashian

I have had a number of patients that got a curvy and sexy figure with a perky buttocks, thanks to Brazilian Buttock Augmentation and body liposculpture. this is a wounderful procedure that can greaty enhance a woman's figure and self confidence.

Sean Younai, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift can improve overall contour

Georgia Peach in VA,

Thanks for the question. The answer is that Beyonce and Kim Kardashian are individuals and the fat distribution and body frames are unique to them. Having said that, a Brazilian Butt Lift can shape a woman's waist, thighs, hips and butt improving her overall contour. The first step would be to schedule a consult with a plastic surgeon and have an evaluation to see if you a good candidate for that procedure. If you are a good candidate the surgeon can give you an idea of what is possible to improve your contour.

Hope this was helpful.

Fat Transfer

A Brazilian Butt Lift is a surgical procedure in which fat is moved from one area of the body to another to improve or enhance the contour. Usual donor sites of fat are the abdomen, love handle/flank areas, back and thighs. One requirement for the transfer is that you have enough excess fat in those areas to donate. Many people who are lacking in hips and butt are also skinner in these other areas, and we cannot move what is not there! We would need to evaluate your anatomy to see how much fat is available for transfer. Obviously it would take a lot of fat to achieve proportions like those of Beyonce and Kim K. If you do have enough to ‘go around’ then the fat that we move is permanent after you finish healing. The fat cells we transfer develop a new blood supply in the area they are relocated to and grow in to be just as healthy as the normal fat cells in the area. If you do loose or gain weight after the procedure, the fat cells will behave just like they would have before surgery. If you loose, all of the fat cells in your body will get smaller, and the fullness we achieve will get smaller proportionally. Also if you gain weight your fat cells will swell/get larger everywhere. The best plan, though is to be a weight you are comfortable with at the time of surgery so that we can fine tune the proportions intraoperatively and then you can maintain the shape you desire! 

Beyonce's Hips & Kim K's Booty

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.

I don't know the specifics of Beyonce's Hips or Kim Kardashian's Booty.  Typically, a contrast in size between the butt & hip  to waist as significant as KK is achieved by:  1) Multiple Rounds of Fat Transfer  2) Combination of Fat Transfer to the Butt & Butt Implant 3) Large Butt Implant 4) Fillers to the Butt as a stand alone and/or in combination with any of the above butt procedure.  Beyonce's hips can be created via fat transfer and/or fillers to the hips.  I do NOT recommend hip implants.

Let’s Discuss each of these options:

BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT:  

A Brazilian Butt Lift or BBL can be thought of as a combination of two procedures: 1) Liposuction and 2) Fat Grafting. In an artistic way, BBL can be thought of as sculpting the torso and buttocks to refine and define the hour glass with a “bubbly butt”.

Liposuction:

The first portion of the procedure involves liposuction 360 degrees around your torso. The focus is to sculpt your body in 3D to create an hour glass. This is first done by liposuction of your flanks to create the silhouette of the hour glass. Then the liposuction proceeds to your tummy, back, and waist to flatten the tummy and create that “S” Curve of the back when viewed from the side. In addition, this gives a "rough" sculpting of the “bubble” or the “shelf” in the transition from the back to butt. Next, I sculpt and mold the gluteal fold.

Fat Processing:
After the liposuction, the fat is then prepared to contour and augment the hips and buttocks. In my practice, I take fat preparation very seriously. Studies have been performed showing that the liposuction removed contains 30-70% fluid (NOT Fat!) injecting a high concentration of this "non-fat" particles will cause your butt to be swollen initially; but will decrease with time! .  In fact, I believe this is the reason why some people complain that their Brazilian Butt Lift did not last (after the swelling went down).  Why am I discussing this?  Because,  this is not something that can be "sped-up" and definitely not something you want "short-cutted"; in my opinion this is THE most important portion of the fat transfer and is a major contributor to the fat "take".  In my practice, I utilize a proprietary technique to separate, isolate, wash, and clean the fat.

Fat Transferred:
Once the fat is prepared, I begin by contouring your hips and overall buttock frame.  Again, this contouring is done as 3D sculpting. So, if viewed from the back, side or angles the butt will have full “bubbly” appearance. After contouring the buttocks, I then utilize the fat to increase the volume and projection. The goal is not to simply increase the volume of the butt; the goal is to create/sculpt a buttocks with the correct projection. In other words, trying to get the butt to “pop”.

The balance of liposuction, fat grafting, and 3D sculpting is what makes the Brazilian Butt Lift or BBL such a powerful procedure!  However, the main limiting factors are:  1) How much fat is available for liposuction and 2) How much the skin will stretch to hold the fat.  Therefore, when individuals are wanting a LARGE butt, multiple rounds of fat transfer are performed.  The butt is "filled" until the skin no longer stretches and then 6 weeks to 3 months later after the skin has relaxed the procedure can be performed again.  A Brazilian Butt Lift is fat transferred to the butt.  Therefore, the fat will grow and shrink based on weight gain or loss.  Even with weight loss, more fat is concentrated in your butt then previously so your butt will be permanently larger than it was before.

BUTT IMPLANT:
Butt Implants are available in multiple shapes and sizes.  The specific type/shape/size that is chosen is based on your buttock/frame/shape goals.  Butt implants are great at providing projection to the butt.  In fact, the implants are so good at this that 1cc of butt implant = 3-4cc of fat transferred.  Butt implants are not the best at widening the hips or sculpting the frame.  Therefore, I typically will perform combination butt implants AND liposuction with fat transfer in certain individuals wanting a large butt and needing the hour glass refined/sculpted.  Weight loss and weight gain do not affect a butt implant.  Unlike breast implants, butt implants are permanent implants.

BUTT FILLERS:
Butt Fillers are a great option if:  1) You do not want surgery and want a "Non"-Surgical Option 2) You want more volume to your butt/hips but do not have the fat.  I perform this type of procedure frequently; and there is a significant amount clientele (i.e. actors/actresses; professional personalities; socialites) that can not have the downtime from surgery; however, need an increase to their hip/butt.  Weight loss and weight gain do not affect fillers.  Depending on the type of filler you can have a permanent effect all the way down to the filler only lasting 6 months.  It is completely up to you.

Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
#TopREALSELFDoctor
#CoreREALSELFDoctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist
Liposuction Specialist
Board Certified Plastic Surgeo

Effort to have a Kim Kardashian and Beyonce figure

Hello, in order to shape the buttock area includes shaping of the frame of around the buttocks with liposuction and volume projection of the buttocks plus or minus the hip area. Fat injections can be performed to the hip area to widen or round out the sides of the buttocks and also to the buttocks area directly to project it more. The overall end result depends on how much fat you have, how much is injected and how much survives. This is dependent on surgeon technique and postoperative course as well. Thanks. 

Rikesh T. Parikh, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

A Brazilian butt lift is a great procedure to narrow the waistline make the buttocks bigger. The key to the procedure, is having enough fat transfer to your buttocks. Using liposuction, fat is transferred from the abdomen, flanks, and back to the buttocks.

An in person examination with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to determine if you are a candidate. They will examine you, talk about your goals, and discuss possible surgical options.

How to achieve the butt you want!

Thank you for your question! While no one can promise you another celebrities body type, you can achieve a beautiful result with the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure.  I suggest you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon and tell him the specific body type you desire! Best of luck!

Dr Dhaval Patel
Double Board Certified 
Plastic Surgeon
Chicago
Hoffman Estates
Oakbrook

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon