Beyonce's Hips and Kardashian's Butt Through Brazilian Butt Lift?

I have absolutely no hips or butt so I am considering the Brazilian Butt Lift and hip injections. I really want Beyonce's hips and a Kim Kardashian's butt. Is it possible to achieve these looks through surgery? How are these procedures suppose to last? Also, how does weight loss after the procedures affect the area that had work done?

Brazialian Buttock Lift In Hopes of Beyonce and Kardashian Shape

The true answer to your question all relies on the amount of fat you have available to transfer. Also, your bone structure, rib cage diamter and hip bone width all influence your overall potential for dramatic curves like the cleberities your mention.  Even if you do not have optimal bone anatomy, curves can be made with fat cells. In general, your surgeon should prioritize where he injects your fat very carefully, because every fat cell is precious and needs to have a chance to survive and thrive.  If there is a large amount of fat available, then you can have your buttock augmented centrally, and laterally. The lateral or side of the buttocks can be enhanced to improve your hip circumference so that you improve your waist-to-hip ratio. Exaggerated waist to hip ratio is one of the keys to obtaining Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, or Marilyn Monroe type curves.  However, if you do not have a lot of fat or your surgeon waists your fat by not performing the proper techniques or not injecting your fat in the right locations, then you may never have enough fat to transfer in the future.  As with all plastic surgery, your first surgery is your  best shot at getting things to be aesthetically optimal.  Having said that, if you gain weight and have more fat to use later, then your surgeon can inject fat on the second session in the hip area to give your more Beyonce-like hips. 

Hope this was helpful. Make sure you always choose a surgeon that is board certified by the Ameican Board of Plastic Surgery and who has performed a lot of fat transfer to the buttocks.

Definitely the results will depend on the shape of your body prior to surgery, the way the surgeon molds your body, the previous size of the buttocks and hips and the amount of fat we can get.
However, the body of a woman can change greatly with liposuction and transfer to the places needed

Walkiris Robles, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift can improve overall contour

Georgia Peach in VA,

Thanks for the question. The answer is that Beyonce and Kim Kardashian are individuals and the fat distribution and body frames are unique to them. Having said that, a Brazilian Butt Lift can shape a woman's waist, thighs, hips and butt improving her overall contour. The first step would be to schedule a consult with a plastic surgeon and have an evaluation to see if you a good candidate for that procedure. If you are a good candidate the surgeon can give you an idea of what is possible to improve your contour.

Hope this was helpful.

The Best Celebrity Butt--how do I get it?

First, great question. It is so wonderful to watch as the perception of what is beautiful in a woman's body evolves. Often patient's ask about Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, Sophia Vergara, Halle Berry, Iggy Azalea…the list goes on. 

As a plastic surgeon, it can be challenging to meet patients' needs when they want "Actress X's Nose", or "Star So-and-So's Abs." But it is great to see how the public perception of what is beautiful in a celebrity has grown. It's beautiful, it's bodacious, it's cross-cultural, and increasingly so, it's healthy. 

Now, down to brass tacks:

It is important that your plastic surgeon assess your particular body, proportions, and advantages. A good example is the patient who says, "I want Salma Hayek's breasts, 500cc implants, a full D-cup!" In this particular example the patient might be 5 feet, 9 inches tall, with broad shoulders. What I need to explain to them is that Salma Hayek is 5'2''….very different proportions. Achieving her (or any celebrity's) look is less about imitation, and more about art. 

I would just emphasize that the most important thing is finding a plastic surgeon who understands you, can envision what you see, be honest about what the possibilities are, and then do an amazing job. 

Beyonce's Hips and Kardashian's Butt Through Brazilian Butt Lift? #buttocks #kim kardashian

Thank you for your question!  The first thing that comes to mind is what do you look like?  How much fat do you have available to transfer to your buttock?  What is the current shape of your butt??  There are many factors that go into the decision making of a Brazilian butt lift and the above questions will help those who want to answer your question be more helpful.  Is it possible to achieve this through surgery?  Definitely!! If the fat that is transferred lives in the new location, the  results will last forever.  Of course, your body does change over time, but the transferred fat remains.  If you gain or lose weight, this will affect the fat cells throughout the body including the transferred cells.  Hopefully, during your BBL procedure, your contours improve dramatically.  As a result if you gain weight, most likely all the cells will get larger throughout your body.  If you lose weight, the opposite will happen.  No body knows for sure how your fat will be distributed, but this would be the optimal result.  If you do not have enough fat to transfer, then you may need a buttock implant.  I would recommend you seek a board certified plastic surgeon to assist you in your journey!!  Hope this helps!

Brazilian Butt lift can create curves

While no one can promise you Beyonce's hips or Kim's butt, the Brazilian Butt lift is the procedure we use to create an hourglass figure.  The BBL uses liposuction to remove fat from areas where you don't need it (often the abdomen, love handles and/or thighs) and then that fat is used to round out your butt and/or hips.  Whether or not you are a candidate is dependent on the amount of fat you have stored elsewhere on your body, as well as your general health.    Because this procedure involves your own fat, the results are long-lasting.  If you lose weight after surgery, you may lose some volume in your hips/butt, but weight loss is proportional so your overall shape will be maintained. Please consider scheduling a consultation with a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

You can have a butt like kim kardashian

I have had a number of patients that got a curvy and sexy figure with a perky buttocks, thanks to Brazilian Buttock Augmentation and body liposculpture. this is a wounderful procedure that can greaty enhance a woman's figure and self confidence.

S. Sean Younai, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift or implants are the only safe choices for buttock enlargement

Hi there-

The Brazilian Butt Lift is a great option for women who have excess fat available to re-distribution to the buttocks and/or hips, allowing the possibility of a dramatic improvement in shape.

The major benefits if the BBL are that it is a permanent improvement, and gives a very natural appearance and feel to the buttocks (because it's made out of your own fat!).

Balance the Hip & Butt in BBL

A Brazilian Butt Lift or BBL can be thought of as a combination of two procedures: 1) Liposuction and 2) Fat Grafting. In an artistic way, BBL can be thought of as sculpting of the torso and buttocks to refine and create an hour glass with a “bubbly butt”.
The first portion of the procedure involves liposuction 360 degrees around your torso. The liposuction focus is to sculpt your body in 3D to create an hour glass. This is first done by liposuction of your flanks to create the silhouette of the hour glass. Then the liposuction proceeds to your back and waist to help create that “S” Curve of the back when viewed from the side. In addition, this helps to initially sculpt the “bubble” or the “shelf” in the transition from the back to butt. Next, liposuction proceeds to the inner and outer thighs. Liposuction of the inner thighs helps to create the “thigh gap” which “frames” the butt. This also helps to sculpt and mold the inner gluteal fold. The outer thigh liposuction helps to bring in the thighs just below the hips; a finesse technique that further helps to sculpt the lower hour glass and bring contrast from the hips to thighs. Finally, liposuction is performed on the abdomen to create an elegant and flowing 3D hour glass.
After the liposuction, the fat is then prepared to contour and augment the buttocks. In my practice, I take fat preparation very seriously. Studies have been performed showing that the liposuction removed contains 30-70% fluid (NOT Fat!) and fluid will not have a long term effect on your butt. Therefore, I think that fat preparation is imperative.
Once the fat is prepared, I begin by contouring your buttocks in a round or heart shape. Again, this contouring is done as 3D sculpting. So, if viewed from the back, side or angles the butt will have full “bubbly” appearance.
The sculpting also includes the hips as this is an extremely important measurement to the butt and provides the “base” to the hour glass shape.
After contouring the buttocks, I then utilize the fat to increase the volume and projection. The goal is not to simply increase the volume of the butt; the goal is to also create/sculpt a buttocks with the correct projection. In other words, trying to get the butt to “pop”.
The balance of liposuction, fat grafting, and 3D sculpting is what makes the Brazilian Butt Lift or BBL such a powerful procedure!

Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
Ontario Plastic Surgeon

BBL

A BBL is the best procedure to give you the shape that you want.  If your body has the underlying structure (pelvis and musculature) and you have sufficient fat for harvesting, it is possible to have a similar appearance.  Results should last forever.  Weight loss generally does not affect the fat that is transfereed to the buttocks and hips.  Please seek a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation.

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon