What is the best treatment for mild rhinophyma?

My dermatologist recommended dermabrasion for mild rhinophyma but stated, due to the difficulty of resurfacing, the tip of my nose could not be treated. Is this a standard problem? Is there a better alternative which would allow more satisfactory results?

Rhinophyma options in Los Angeles

Rhinophyma can be improved with a combination of laser resurfacing, chemical peels, Melapads, and dermabrasion. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Thanks for your query.Rhinophyma can be corrected surgically and gives very satisfactory results. You can post a picture of yours or can visit a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for better consultation and resuts. Hope it helps.
All The Best

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon