Can Thermage treatment cause keloids?

I'm scheduling a Thermage treatment for my face. I'm keloid prone on my chest, legs and arms. However, there are not keloids on my face. Is there a possibility of keloid formation on my face with Thermage therapy?

Thermage

With any treatment that heats up the skin, there is potential for burns. In the event that you had such an injury, keloid formation is possible. Most Thermage consent forms actually list keloid formation as a potential complication.

Santa Monica Dermatologic Surgeon

Thermage and Ultherapy - can they cause keloids

I have performed hundreds of Ultherapy procedures on all skin types and have never seen keloid formation.

Ultherapy does not cause thermal injury to the skin and not likely to cause such injury.

Thermage CPT has also not been shown to cause keloid formation is skin injury is prevented. 

Thermage Treatments and side effects

Thermage is my number one go to treatment for skin tightening on the face and body.  It can produce some immediate redness after the procedure but will not produce keloids on the skin.  Thermage has controlled heat through a process of radiofrequnency.  With the new CPT technology Thermage heats up the skin and produces new collagen and rejuvenates the skin.  For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Thermage.

Keloids and Thermage

If you were to sustain a burn from the Thermage, it could keloid if you have keloid am tendencies. The other issue is whether you would benefit from the treatment.