What's the Average Price of Juvederm Per Syringe?

Average fees for Juvederm in Philadelphia area is listed on this site as $500. Is this fee for 1 syringe (1.8) or 2 syringes? Please clarify this data.

Average Price of Juvederm per syringe

Fees will vary dramatically from city to city and even from practice to practice in the same city. $500 is probably the cost for a 1 cc syringe of Juvederm.

Average Price of Juvederm per syringe

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Juvederm Cost

Pricing varies based on injector experience and expertise. In Chicago, price varies from $500-800 per syringe for Juvederm depending on the injector.

Factors to consider for injector:
  • Do they understand facial anatomy?
  • What are their qualifications (Facial plastics surgeon, nurse, ER physician, etc)?
  • Do they have an overall goal for me and plan?
Saving money on facial filler is usually not a good idea as correction of the issue may cost more than fixing it right the first time.

Anil R. Shah, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm Cost

Factors to consider for injector:
  • Do they understand facial anatomy?

Anil R. Shah, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm Cost

In Toronto, Ontario, the cost is usually by the syringe, and it is $600-850 depending on the product administered. Voluma tends to be more expensive. This is for one syringe, and not two (even though 2 may be in a box).

Juvederm Cost

Radiesse, Beverly Hills Radiesse, Los Angeles Radiesse, Juvederm

We have used Juvederm on many patients and the typical cost is $500 per syringe.  The Juvederm Ultra Plus, which is a thicker form of Juvederm that can used in the Nasolabial  Folds as well as the Cheek area for shaping which is closer to $700 per syringe.

Price for Juvederm

Thanks for the question -

First, let me say that you should always be careful when using price to guide decisions about medical treatments (and yes, filler injection, despite all the advertising, is a medical treatment).

That being said - here's the straight scoop. Juvederm costs your doctor about $250 per syringe to buy from the company (Allergan). Most physicians double the price. Be sure to look for other things that may add value when seeking a treating physician including follow-up discounts, standing by their work (are touch-ups free?) and pre- and post-treatment photos.

In our San Francisco area practice we offer all of these things to our patients.

Price for Juvederm

Thanks for the question -

Juvederm cost

The cost of 1 syringe of Juvederm can vary from $450-$650. It depends on how many syringes are injected at once (there is a quantity discount typically). It also depends on who is injecting you; a dermatologist or plastic surgeon may cost a little more in some cases, but then you have more assurance of great results and safety.

Benjamin Barankin, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm cost

Benjamin Barankin, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon