Are there doctors who specialise for butt & hip implants on post op MtF Trans women?

I have no curves, small perky butt-not womanly and narrow hips,prepared to travel

MtF hip/buttocks implant transfer

We have been performing MtF related surgeries regularly over the last year; I have been placing implants for buttocks/hip enhancement for nearly 10 years. A virtual consultation would be very helpful to determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure that you are wanting to have done. 

Buttock and Hip Implants

For MTF patients that have little fat volume, implants are the only option for creating a more shapely buttock and hip area. Buttock and hip augmentation are two different implant sites and the implants are placed in two different tissue planes. The key to either implant particularly in the hip area, is that it is made of a very low durometer solid silicone so it feels very soft and not hard.

Butt implants

Dear Tru Wright,                                                                                                                                                     Back and side view pictures of your butt would have been very helpful. I have performed butt implants surgery on well over 500 patients, women and men, but no transgender. The principals, however , are very similar. It is critical, though, that you consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of butt implants surgery in accredited surgery center. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with  nice projection, nice cleavage, nice 'S' curve (shelf) , nice hip curves   and one single short incision (well hidden) between the cheeks.                                                                                                                                                            It has been my experience that hip implants are unnecessary, because the oval round, semi solid (ultra soft) silicone  implants are wide enough to fill the hips' indentation and create a nice curve .                             You have to realize that not all results are the same, because there are different implants and different techniques. Additionally, experience, skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome. So, do your due diligence carefully and choose your surgeon carefully.                                         Best of luck,                                                               Dr Widder                                                                                                                                                                              

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I specialize in Butt Implants along with Body Contouring procedures and have operated on many transgender patients.    I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Butt/hip implants on MtF Trans

Because an extremely small number of plastic surgeons perform these two procedures, you will have to consider traveling a long distance to get them done by a specialist.  I have had their very rewarding pleasure to  operate  on several dozen transgender patients, from around the world, desiring and/or hip implants.  Please read on for more general details about buttock and hip implants: Regarding buttock/hip augmentation surgery, let me start off by saying that I currently see at least 2 - 3 patients, domestic and international,  per week that failed "brazilian buttock lift" (i.e. the fat melted away after 10 - 12+ months) and are now seeking a more reliable and permanent option (i.e. buttock and/or hip implants). 
Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere. There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation and Hip Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock/Hip Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak). Both are options but what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection and long-term results. 
Indeed because at least 80+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest. Another tip is that if you purposely gain weight (i.e. fat) for the procedure, the fat you lose first as you get back to your baseline weight is that very same fat that was transferred into your don't fall victim to this recommendation. Even those patients that had adequate amounts of fat pre-operatively, still end up seeking buttock implants after a year or so because most of the fat transferred melted away leaving them with minimal result.  Although overall using your own fat is relatively safe, it not infrequently melts away unevenly leaving one butt cheek bigger than the other or with dimpling or hard fat cysts.  The one serious complication that can rarely (< 1%) happen is "fat embolism" in which some of the fat gets into the blood stream and travels up into the lungs, heart, and/or brain causing serious problems. This complication is more likely to happen with the larger amount of fat being transferred. This is even more likely to happen when using fillers like liquid silicone, PMMA, Sculptra, and hyaluronic acids. Also fillers, when injected in large quantities, have a relatively high infection rate, guaranteed tendency to migrate away from the original area they were injected, and almost always stimulate a lot of inflammation with a subsequent and disastrous amount of scar tissue/hardening.
Thus buttock/hip implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock/hip augmentation (at least in my practice). I prefer to insert the buttock implants through a 1 1/2 inch long incision along the inner curve of each upper buttock cheek at the level of the tailbone, similar to two opposing parentheses ")(" (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks) and the hip implants through a ~ 1 inch incision just below the beltline above the hip region. The buttock implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle. In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle. On the other hand, hip implants are placed under just the fascia because no significant muscle exists in this region. However, because they are much smaller and lighter, their likelihood of migration is relatively low. Because all of this, it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure so that the implant placement is precise for both locations. And in this case too, at least in my surgical practice, the infection rate is minimized to

Ryan Stanton, MD

Buttock and Hip Iplant

Butt implants are available in many shapes and sizes. Buttock implants are chosen based on the measurement of the patient's buttock.Hip implants are custom made to the needs of the patient. A mold is made and sent to the manufacturer to make the final implant. The cost would depend on the size and the volume of the implant.Recovery from surgery is 3-4 weeks.Complications include infection, bleeding , hematoma, too big , too small, capsular contracture, feeling of the implant, displaced implant.