What is the cost of both hip implant?

sir in need the cost which patient has to pay for hip implants, direct through a dealer

Butt implants

Dear Raju,
  Back, front and side view pictures would have been very helpful to assess your situation and make recommendation.
 There are surgeons who perform isolated hip implants, however, in my experience of performing butt implants on well over 500 patients, I found it to be unnecessary . That is so, as long as   you have the procedure performed by surgeon who uses the sub fascia technique with ultra soft oval round silicone implants. That allows for dissection of the implants' pocket wide enough to fill up the lateral hip indentations and create nice and round hips.
  Check the photo galleries of the surgeons and make your own decision.
 If you are interested in the cost of butt implants surgery, you may contact my office. 
 Just for your information, implants manufactures will not distribute implants to patients and will not provide cost details. It is all done exclusively through surgeons.
           I hope this helps,
                                  Dr Widder

Cost of the hip implants

Patients are not able to purchase medical devices nor implants direct from the manufacturer thus the fee is lumped into the total surgical fee, typically $6000+ when done by a reputable board certified plastic surgeon. Glad to help. 

Ryan Stanton, MD

Hip Implants

Hip Implants are made from semi solid silicone. (Very soft silicone).
Because every person is different. Hip implants are custom made and the price from the manufacturer is different depending on the size. average cost of the implants alone is $2000.