Follow up - Are my bbl wish pics realistic? (Photo)

My last post, doctors replied stating that it was hard to tell because I only included one picture. However, I added more pics.

Follow up - Are my bbl wish pics realistic?

Thank you for your question and photos.  Yes, you are a good candidate for the BBL.   An examination can best determine how much fat can be transferred for the result you wish.  For optimal results for your BBL, the areas that should be liposuctioned include the lower back, hips, and sometimes the outer thigh. These areas help to contour and shape the buttock and enhances the results of the fat transfer. The abdomen and inner thighs are a great source for additional fat to to transfer.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes

Wish pics?

Its hard to assess your donor sites for the BBL procedure from your photos. You may be a candidate for the BBL procedure. However, an in-person consultation is required to make any recommendations. In the BBL procedure, we take excess fat and transfer the fat your buttocks. We also liposculpt the buttock to improve the shape and overall appearance. Please see a board certified PS experienced in the BBL procedure to learn more about your options.

BBL

Hi, thanks for your pictures and for your inquiry, you could get a close result to your wish pic, or even more projection if you want, please have an in person or a virtual (Skype) consultation so you can discuss all your concerns, options, and expectations thoroughly. Good luck in your PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL Candidate?

Thank you for your photos. Based on your photos alone, it appears that you may be a candidate for the BBL procedure. Of course, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The amount of volume that can be added to your buttock will be limited by the amount of excess fat you have in your donor sites. The posterior flanks are a great reservoir of donor fat for the BBL procedure. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

With regard to the buttocks...yes

Dear ShredGurl,
I think you could expect a better result with regard to your buttocks.  Your back would not be expected to look that tight and smooth though.  There is too much extra skin there.  Good luck!

BBL

I think that you could potentially have a very nice result with a brazliian butt lift, but I will say that the back/bra rolls may also be related to loose skin which may not improve significantly.

I think that you could achieve more projection than the goal.   I would search for the board certified plastic surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results and who performs hundreds of these procedures each year. I would look at patient reviews as well as before and after photos on that surgeon's website.