Vanquish vs ultrashape?

My practice is considering a non-invasive fat reduction device. Which have you seen better, more consistent results for a broad area, vanquish or ultrashape?

Treating Large Areas of Fat

One of the latest non-invasive devices that takes body contouring to the next level is Vanquish ME (Maximum Efficiency)! It accurately tunes into subcutaneous fat with less scatter to non-fatty tissue than previously.

Using ultrasound, Ultrashape selectively targets subcutaneous fat at controlled depths without leaving areas of unevenness. In 6 weeks, you can see visible results! 

To obtain optimal results for each individual, we often combine both Ultrashape and Vanquish! 

#Vanquishfatreduction     #noninvasivefatloss   #VanquishvsUltraShape

Vanquish vs UltraShape

Vanquish and UltraShape are completely different types of technologies to decrease fat.  Vanquish uses radiofrequency for deep tissue heating.  UltraShape uses nonthermal, focused ultrasound.  The UltraShape selectively destroys fat whereas, Vanquish is nonselective.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Vaniqus Rarely Is Effective.... Try Ultrashape/Velashape Combo

There are many options for noninvasive fat reduction and skin tightening, I suggest you go to a body contouring expert to evaluate you and see what is best.  Vanquish as very little results in trials, ultrashape and vela in combo can be used to shape your body while also helping tighten at the same time.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Simple Fat Reduction with Vanquish Treatments

With so many great new  non-invasive devices for fat reduction, this is a great question !
In our office we use both the Vanquish ME and the UltraShape for fat reduction. Both are FDA approved for circumference reduction and this has proven to be true on both accounts!
Vanquish uses controlled radio frequency (RF) waves to target fat cells, destroying them without harming the muscle or skin while UtraShape uses ultrasonic waves to destroy subcutaneous fat.

#Vanquishfatreduction  #noninvasivebodytreatments   #Vanquishkillsfat

Ultrashape

I think ultra shape is one of the only machines that destroys fat without any downtime.

I would look into this machine for your practice. 

Norman M. Rowe, MD

Vanquish vs ultrashape

we have both (and coolsculpting) and have a lot of experience with all of these devices. the real answer in terms of efficacy is that it depends on the patients. overall - ultrashape better then vanquish but coolsculpting better in some areas

Jason Pozner, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon