Here's a pic of what I want my boobs to look like. What should I do to get this look? (Photo)

I guess many doctors did not understand my last question about the boob job and how I didn't want a breast lift. Because I'm young and didn't want the scars. You see how her breast are ? They're clearly fake but she is also NOT wearing a bra . I want to be able to do this sometimes and still look good. I am 21 . Breast are not extremely saggy . Love the size of my breast , but I would still need a bra in something like this

This is a follow-up to an earlier question. Click here to read it.

What should you do to get this look?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation.

Breast implants can camouflage ptosis in certain circumstances.

From the photograph provided it looks as though you want to be fairly busty. The larger the implant the better it can camouflage ptosis of the breast. Physical examination would be necessary to determine if a mastopexy could be avoided.

Here's a pic of what I want my boobs to look like. What should I do to get this look?

If pictures are provided, some sort of recommendation can be made.  There is a great deal of variability in anatomy among individuals.

Breast question

I looked at this as well as your previous question.  I did not see any pictures of you.  Without pictures, no one can advise you on what to do to get the result that you desire.  If you are sagging then you probably need a breast lift and that will result in some scarring.  Sorry.  No other way around it.  If you want volume then an implant is the answer, with or without a breast lift.  My best answer would be for you to schedule a consultation with one or two board-certified plastic surgeons who can examine you in person and offer advice.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

Realistic expectations

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately, no one can answer it because you have not provided a photo of your breasts which needs to be taken topless.  Many women do not understand that their postoperative result completely depends on their preoperative appearance.  A woman with larger, natural breasts will have a completely different result with the same implant as a woman with very small breasts.  It is important to compare before and after photos of women with similar height, weight and breast size and shape as you before their surgery.  More can be explained during a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Hope this helps.  Best wishes!

Wish Pic

Thank you for your question however without photos of you it isn't possible to comment meaningfully about your situation. I recommend that you meet with a board certified Plastic Surgeon in person whose before and after photos appeal to you and who specialises in this procedure. You can share your "wish" photos and describe your goals and your surgeon will likely measure you then make recommendations.

All the best

Options

In order to properly guide you, you need a consultation and physical examination.  Any attempt to assist you without this will not serve you well.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Ali Mosharrafa

Ali Mosharrafa, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question.  The best advice you can receive is from an in-person consultation.   The size, profile, and shape of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Implants

Implants will give you the shape these breasts have.  But they will also add volume to the breast so you would need to wear a larger bra (when you wear one).  But if you have a lot of your own breast tissue and skin you may not be able to get the look you want without modifying your breast.  Seek the consultation of a plastic surgeon to see if you are a candidate for breast augmentation alone.

Marisa Lawrence, MD

Breast augmentation with some sagging

Thank you for clarification of your question.  A more definitive answer to this question would be possible with photographs of your present self or by seeing a board-certified plastic surgeon.  A small  amount of drooping of the breast can be accommodated with a breast augmentation when the implants are placed beneath the muscle without additional incisions. A larger amount of sagging can be taken up when the implants are placed above the muscle. The downside to this latter option is that you may develop even more drooping in the future.   While an option but I wouldn't recommend it at your age.  However without seeing what you look like it would be near impossible to make that judgment.  

Gerald L. Yospur, MD
Mesa Plastic Surgeon