I have a dimple chin. I was wondering what filler I could use for that? To fill it in and I wanted my lips fuller (Photo)

What could be done about that and How much would that cost but I have a dimple chin when my face gains weight you can barley see but when my face is slim you can really see I was wonder what filler could I use for that ? To fill it in and I wanted my lips fuller but nothing crazy looking something that fits me , or what's other options is for me? Cause once I lose weight it's going to be deep again

Chin

Botox will soften the appearance of the skin by relaxing the muscle underneath- that is the first step- filler alone will look odd as the muscles moves around it.  Then Voluma is the best filler to add volume- no question, and will last up to 2 years.  A bit of history for you about your chin!  In Persian literature the chin dimple is considered a factor of beauty, and is metaphorically referred to as "the chin pit" or "the chin well": a well in which the poor lover is fallen and trapped!

Birmingham Facial Plastic Surgeon

JUVEDERM vs RESTYLANE

Easy done, the filler of choice will be dependent on your treating specialist. Dimple on the chin is very easy to correct, as suggested, consult a Board Certified Plastics or Dermatologist. All the very best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Fillers for chin/lips

Hello, and thanks for your question and photo. There are different products that can be used successfully in these areas. The most important thing is an in-person consultation with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.    

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Dimple chin

Hi there, we usually use a filler called Voluma for this. It lasts up to 2 years and is $799 for a 1ml vial. From the looks of it, that would probably be enough to even out and fill in your chin. For lips if you want your lips to be more full but subtle, you can use Restylane, Restylane Silk or Juvederm. For fuller lips but less subtle you can use Juvederm Ultra Plus. We charge $499 for the regular Restylane, Silk or Juvederm and $549 for Ultra Plus.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician