Any suggestions on home Cool sculpting device?

In my search I came across a cryolipolysis device that you could buy and keep at home. I was wondering if those were safe, real, Effective and if there is any other type of lipolysis devices to buy out there

Coolsculpting

I appreciate your question.
There are  no home devices 
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

CoolSculpting at home

If it sounds too good to be true....

CoolSculpting is a device manufactured by Zeltiq, studied for years, clinically-proven, and FDA-approved for reduction of fat.  A home device for this?  No such studied and approved device exists.  Buy at your own risk, and don't expect a lot of enthusiastic medical support for any complications that arise.

Carmen Kavali, MD

At Home Coolsculpting Device

Coolsculpting is a great device that is FDA approved and developed by a Harvard trained dermatologist.  I don't know of any safe and effective at home coolsculpting device yet.  In addition, there are numerous "copy cat" machines which do not have similar results or safety.  For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist who has experience with coolsculpting.

Buyer Beware

Please be extremely careful with home remedy versions of FDA approved prescriptive devices as they tend to get little to no efficacy and cost quite a bit. Unfortunately these companies pray on the success of the established brands like CoolSculpting. My strong recommendation would be that you meet with the office of a board certified plastic surgeon in order to undergo a 360 degree evaluation and come up with a custom plan for treatment to transformation.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

Coolsculpting at home

I would be careful of any device that is marketed for home use.  They are not FDA certified and the challenge with the home device is that they are not regulated and can range from ineffective to causing unintended injury.  For best outcomes, I would go to a Coolsculpting center where the physician has knowledge of the different body contouring options out there (both surgical and non-surgical).

Any suggestions on home CoolSculpting?

Thank you for your question. CoolSculpting this the only FDA certified device of its kind. I would be skeptical of any in home machines.

Sincerely yours,

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Does not sound real or safe!!

Coolsculpting is the only FDA approved device that freezes and crystallizes fat cells. Home devices, DIY techniques, and imitation products pose a risk of injury. If you want a safe and effective result, Coolsculpting is the best choice.

Home CoolSculpting Device

If is sounds too good to be true, then it probably is....   There are NO safe, real, effective lipolysis devices to use at home.   Save you money and find a physician in your area who performs CoolSculpting.

Joseph Franklin, MD
Durham Plastic Surgeon

No cold devices for home use

Thanks for your question and remember first and foremost that in the United States there is only one company with an FDA approval for the use of what we call cryolipolysis, or cold destruction of the fat, and that is called CoolSculpting. There are no safe and effective cold devices that actually work as compared to what we have and know about CoolSculpting – and I know none for home use.

If someone is trying to take you for a ride, do not get tempted.

Michael Gold, MD
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

At Home CoolSculpting Devices -- BEWARE

there are no at home fat removal devices and I suggest avoiding treatments that are not validated as safe and effective.  see a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon with experience.  Best, Dr. Emer.