Why didn't the swelling under my eyes, that occurred the day after ematrix procedure go away. (photos)

I had a ematrix procedure at a laser school. It was done with close supervision. They used a lower setting because it was a school. They lasered my face and under both eyes. The next day there was swelling right below the bags under my eyes. That has not gone away 4 months later. They thought it was allergy related. The bags under my eyes were there previously, but not the swelling under the bags. Why didn't the swelling go away? What can I do?

EMatrix and eye swelling.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Very unusual reaction to eMatrix, especially at a very low level. eMatrix is not a laser, but uses RF or radio frequency. At this level, we should only expect swelling for 1-3 days, depending on the over laps. Have you got a base line before photo, as this is always taken by 'laser schools' as a comparison. This would help us. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

EMatrix and Swelling

Please post a before photo of your skin to see what what was being treated.  There should be no permanent side effects from the eMatrix.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green