UltraShape and a Waist Trainer?

Is there any benefit to wearing a waist trainer after ultra shape?

There is no evidence that waist trainers are effective.

While so-called waist trainers may temporarily slim your abdominal area, they do not produce any lasting effects. In fact, using waist trainers that are too tight can actually be dangerous to your health. The best way to maintain and enhance your UltraShape® Power results is to eat a healthy diet and exercise regularly so that you don’t see a return of fat to the area. If you feel that UltraShape® Power is not sufficient for you, talk to your plastic surgeon about complementary procedures that can help.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Waist Trainer after Ultrashape

Thanks for your question! In our practice, we've been able to see some pretty amazing results following Ultrashape treatments.  I don't think using a waist trainer afterwards will help or hinder your results.  Be sure to be evaluated by a trained and experienced expert who can direct you towards other non-invasive or even invasive treatments should they be a better option for your particular case. Best of luck to you!

Alix J. Charles, MD
Hinsdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Shaping after Ultrashape

It could help, but for a non-invasive procedure, I prefer SculpSure or Coolsculpting over UltraShape. You will probably need multiple treatments. Hi definition liposuction will give you more immediate results, but there is much more downtime than with the nonsurgicals. See an expert to get the best results. Best, Dr. Emer