What can I do to get bigger areolas and nipples?

How to get larger nipples and areolas.

There are a couple different ways to get larger nipples and areolas. It partly depends upon what you're starting with. Assuming you are starting with a small nipple and areola sometimes you can simply inject filler ( like Juvederm or Restylane) into the nipple to help it project. This will last several moths or a few years depending. Another better way is to surgically move the tissue around and sew it together to create a nipple that projects upward and outward. This is how we create a nipple from nothing, such as in breast cancer post-mastectomy reconstruction. The areola can be tattooed. I do not have personal experience with that. I prefer to place a skin graft as the areola. This can serve to create or enlarge an areola. Thank you. 

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

How to get larger nipples and areolas.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon