Rejuvapen results for neck and face?

Information and thoughts on rejuvapen for helping the neck and face. Results for smoothing and tightening of wrinkles and sagging skin for someone on a budget. Taking a 3 or 4 years off an aging face.

Rejuvapen

The results from the Rejuvapen are modest. It normally takes more than one treatment to see results. Periodic repeating of process once or twice a year is needed as maintenance. It is not equivalent to laser resurfacing.

Fullerton Dermatologic Surgeon

Rejuvapen

The results with this device is subtle. You will not achieve dramatic changes, but many patients like it for an easy maintenance treatment. Multiple sessions are always more beneficial than single treatments.

Joshua L. Fox, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Microneedling

Usually 3 treatments are needed to see good results and many of our clients do 6. It will tighten and smooth fine lines but not very deep wrinkles.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

Microneedling Pens Becoming More and More Popular

Microneedling pens are becoming more and more popular as we end 2014. There are some decent microneedling devices out there, but I always tell people beware: Make sure you are goingsomewhere where they know what they are doing and be careful when products are applied after the procedure. They should be sterile or preservative free, or else problems can and have occurred.

There are many brands, and they all work basically the same. The AquaGold is a new device with a portal to deliver products, and you need the right products. This has a lot of interesting possibilities; we are working to see all we can do with this.

And then there are several “big-box” radiofrequency devices that are needling devices that produces fractional RF needling injuries. The EndyMed Intensif is one of these and producing some very nice results in rejuvenating the skin and in treating scars – much faster than the pens are doing.

Check with your board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon – find out if this is right for you.

Michael Gold, MD
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Rejuvapen Works Great for Fine Lines and Wrinkles

Micro-needling of the skin is one of the fastest growing procedures in the aesthetic marketplace.  Many patients have experienced the benefits of making these small channels in the skin.  This device works by stimulating the regeneration of the skin which effectively improves the tone and texture, and can also tighten the skin.  

In my evaluation of these devices, the Rejuvapen System is one of the better devices on the market for micro-needling.  Their needles and power levels have proven safe and effective in my clinic.

One other important aspect of micro-needling is the combination of this treatment with topical application of platelet-rich plasma.  I love combining TruPRP treatments with micro-needling, both topically and injected. We have seen very good results with the combined treatment. 

Finally, Rejuvapen is one of the few micro-needling companies that offers products to put on the skin after the micro-needling has been completed.  One of these products available with Rejuvapen are  the OMNI line of growth factor products.  Many practices are using these products with micro-needling to try and achieve better results and faster recovery. 

Farhan Taghizadeh, MD
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon