Can I add volume to lower face? (photos)

I have a strong and angular lower face. What can I do to make it look softer? Can I add fat it fillers to my lower face?

Filler for face?

Your face is beautiful the way it is--leave it alone and do not do surgery or fillers!       

You ask "can I"...but the real question is should you and the

clear answer is you look great...can't see anything that would be improved by any cosmetic treatment...your picture could be used as an example of the ideal face shape...so I'll answer the correct question...no you shouldn't do anything other than smile that you look so perfect...

Ken Landow, MD

Facial Filling

I feel like I have seen your face before and suggested an in person consulation as you have many beautiful features and could use soomeone who can contour and enhance the features you have.  Cannula injections are most safe.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Can I add volume to lower face?

I am not sure you need volume to your lower face.  I do see that your right cheek is a bit flatter than your left. A filler such as Perlane/Juvederm will provide more volume to that area.  As for your lower face, I am not sure based on this one photo, if chin augmentation would help.  If you place your finger from your lips straight down, your chin should almost touch your finger.  If not, you may need some augmentation.  If you would like to post a side view photo or see someone for a consultation, you will get more information!

Facial filler for the lower face

I agree that based on this single picture, there is no need to add volume to your lower face. It is well proportioned and fully volumized. 

Lower face volume

This is certainly possible, and an in person evaluation would certainly be necessary before any definitive recommendation.  Having said that, looking at the single photo provided here, you have an attractive lower face with a nice heart shape.  I would likely recommend against adding any volume to the area.

Sirius K. Yoo, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon