I Am 25 Years Old and my Skin on Face is Sagging Like an Old Person, What Do I Do? (photo)

Im almost 25 and my face is saggy like an old person. People regularly think Im in my 40's. It is impossible to live a normal life when every person you meet is flabergasted when I tell them "no were the same age" then have to watch their reaction. I feel I am cursed, I have never met anyone else who has skin sag like mine at this age. I am a happy go lucky fun person but due to what I see in the mirror every day I have turned into an anti social intravert.

Doctor Answers 2

Sagging Face

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

My advice is to make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon. Based on his/her examination of you there will likely be several possible courses of treatment recommended- both surgical and non-surgical. I do not believe that chronological age should limit your options. Be sure to ask questions and try to become as informed as possible about whatever treatment plan you decide on.

Austin Plastic Surgeon
4.0 out of 5 stars 19 reviews

Facial Skin Tightening

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question. I would suggest Ultherapy for facial skin tightening. Ultherapy deposits focused ultrasound energy below the surface of the skin to stimulate the body’s creation of new collagen. As a result, skin will actually begin to lift and tone over time. Collagen is a natural protein that gives skin its youthfulness by keeping it firmed, toned and elastic. Plus, the treatment is completely non-invasive and does not require downtime. I have seen excellent results with the treatment.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.