Smile Makeover Overview
A smile makeover is a comprehensive design with one or more dental procedures or surgeries to enhance the hard and soft tissues of the smile for maximum esthetics in harmony with an individual's face and personality.
To get a complete smile makeover, you can take advantage of several cosmetic dentistry treatments.
6 popular smile makeover procedures include:
1. Teeth Whitening:The latest technology in whitening offers in-office and at-home treatments designed to brighten your smile. (Whitening works on natural teeth. It will not work on teeth restored with bonding, crowns, or bridges).
2. Enamel Microabrasion (aka Tooth Reshaping): Minor recontouring of teeth may result in major improvements in your smile.
3. Orthodontics: Moving teeth to reduce crowding or spaces may be the answer for a more beautiful smile. Thanks to recent technology, you can use invisible braces (like Invisalign) instead of the metal kind.
4. Gum Lift: A simple solution to a gummy smile.
5. Porcelain Veneers: One solution to correct a variety of problems. Porcelain veneers can whiten, straighten, and lengthen teeth..
6. Bonding: Bonding is used to close gaps and fix other minor imperfections in one visit.
Was this guide helpful? Thanks for your feedback
Still have questions about Smile Makeover? Ask a doctor.