I Just Had the First of Six Treatments Yesterday and May Add More Depending on my Results.

I knew going into this that it may or may not work...

I knew going into this that it may or may not work. Last week my doctor had me start taking 500mg of Acetyl L-Carnitine and Niacin B-6 three times a day. He asked that I walk an hour a day. I am drinking 70 oz of water per day and he wanted me to eat 1500 calories per day and increase my protein intake to 60 oz. I am not eating this many calories nor am I eating this much protein. He asked that I cut out all brown drinks and alcohol. I still have a glass of wine each evening. I am turning 50 in August. I am 5'4" and weigh 138 which is my highest weight ever. I would like to lose about 13 lbs. The target area is my stomach. After my treatment I received a brief message from a small vibrating device on my stomach and a footbath that was supposed to pull out toxins. I cannot make any recommendations at this point, but will update my progress. My second treatment is tomorrow
By the way I also have not given up on working on my self . I'm back in the gym. Eating right. I have some loose skin because of having 3 kids, Maybe at some- point, later on down the line,I might consider lipo suction. But first I'm going to step up my workouts and push the limits and see what I can accomplish with weight training and lots of cardio.
Mani if your on a 1500 calories a day and excercising and drinking the water and doing all that stuff etc. You will definately lose weight but it wont be do to the zerona, It will be the results of your own hard work. Please save your money I was scammed out of $2500.00 I was told to waite for 1 1/2 weeks to resume the zerona mean while they gave me a bunch of the same garbage supplements! because I hadn't lost any weight. I'm refusing to take them and I'm determined to contact the FDA & Media In My area if need be to get my money back. I will picket outside this so-called doctors office if I have to, to prevent future victims, And report him to the liscensing board. HE may of cheeted me out of my money but I won't be Silenced, I'm determined to fight for justice!

Hi Gotscamd42,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Have you written a review so others know what happened to you and hopefully it will not happen to them? Please keep me updated.

Thanks so much,