Great Procedure! Amazing Technology!

I'm a fit 40 year old female who has never had...

I'm a fit 40 year old female who has never had children. I work out 5-6 days a week with weights and cardio. Though I'm in shape, over the years I've started to get a few problem areas around my stomach and love handles/back area. I was never opposed to having traditional liposuction. Yet, my problem areas are just a tiny bit of excess fat that's stubborn and has not gone away with diet and exercise. I didn't want to lose inches or pounds, I just wanted these small areas fixed and liposuction seemed a bit extreme. I started out doing my lower abdomen, and at my second visit I was suppose to have my love handle done. Unfortunately, when I came in to do the back area, they could not get the machine on me (mainly because I have just a small amount of fat and the head of the machine was too big for the area). Therefore, I ended up just having my upper stomach done as well. The procedure itself was uncomfortable, but never painful. After I left, I was bruised and became a bit swollen. I had some soreness, and my stomach was tender to the touch. Yet, I was still able to do my usual daily activities and the side effects subsided within a few days. It's been a few weeks now, and I'm trilled with how my stomach looks!!! I have definition that I've never had before. I do feel that the procedure was very expensive. Yet, I had no stitches, no down time, no pain, and now have no scars to deal with. My stomach is completely flat! I just wish they had a smaller attachment that could be used in other areas, because I would do it in a snap! I can see why the procedure is not recommended for people who have a lot of excess fat. The results are not very dramatic, but when you don't have a lot to get rid of, the results feel HUGE!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for sharing your experience.  It sounds like you had great results.  Do you have before and after photos?  How long before you can resume exercising?