Sientra Gummy Bear Implants - Yuba City, CA

Good so far. Only 3 day post op. Had one child and...

Good so far. Only 3 day post op. Had one child and breast fed. Work out and have strong muscle tone in chest. Doctor decided over the muscle would be best since I already had some breast tissue. Happy I went over the muscle. Implants are Sientra 470 cc crease incision. Off pain meds next day only on Motrin and back to it already. Starting to exercise end of week. Waiting to drop! Right now they are torpedoes, but PS says they will drop after a couple weeks. Patience! :)

Well ladies, I can not tell you how happy I am!...

post op 3 weeks 3 days

VS measured yesterday 34DDD

3 weeks 3 days post op

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Well ladies, I can not tell you how happy I am! First off let me share what my husband said about the new me...from the beginning he was against me getting implants. He just thought I was beautiful the way I was and to leave that area alone. I was beautiful in that area BEFORE our child and I lost weight. So I did my magic and finally convinced him the outcome would be wonderful. He half heartily said okay and I ran with it. I did a ton of research from near where I live all the way down to the bay area (3 hours away). I live in California and know we have some great PS but I didn't get a "feeling" from anyone except one PS...Dr Skiles. Well Dr Skiles is not over the top warm and fuzzy but accurate, smart and reassuring. You get the feeling from her she has done this many of times and it will all be OK and beautiful. What really turned me on to use her as my PS was the fact I know 3 woman one of which was my sister in law, who had gone to her for their BA. They are classy sophisticated women that I respect and know to be smart. I knew they too had done their research on the best PS and found Dr Skiles. Anyway back to my husbands comments...he sat me down 1 week post op (now only almost 2 weeks post op) and said he wanted to thank me for doing my research and not just going nuts and calling the first PS out of the yellow pages ( he is a joker) and that he couldn't imagine they (meaning my breasts) could ever look so beautiful. He said it was money well spent and he loved them so much. I have to agrees with everything he said...they are just perfect...for me. So my update 1 day shy of post op 2 weeks: Been back to the gym since 1 week 3 days post op. Lifting again (legs, arms and abs). Cardio stair master, spinning and light jogging. Feeling like a million bucks! Lost all that water weight and stuck to a clean diet through my recovery. Helps to drink at least 90 oz of water a day.