Sientra Gummy Bear Implants - Yuba City, CA

Good so far. Only 3 day post op. Had one child and...

Good so far. Only 3 day post op. Had one child and breast fed. Work out and have strong muscle tone in chest. Doctor decided over the muscle would be best since I already had some breast tissue. Happy I went over the muscle. Implants are Sientra 470 cc crease incision. Off pain meds next day only on Motrin and back to it already. Starting to exercise end of week. Waiting to drop! Right now they are torpedoes, but PS says they will drop after a couple weeks. Patience! :)

Well ladies, I can not tell you how happy I am!...

post op 3 weeks 3 days

VS measured yesterday 34DDD

3 weeks 3 days post op

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Well ladies, I can not tell you how happy I am! First off let me share what my husband said about the new me...from the beginning he was against me getting implants. He just thought I was beautiful the way I was and to leave that area alone. I was beautiful in that area BEFORE our child and I lost weight. So I did my magic and finally convinced him the outcome would be wonderful. He half heartily said okay and I ran with it. I did a ton of research from near where I live all the way down to the bay area (3 hours away). I live in California and know we have some great PS but I didn't get a "feeling" from anyone except one PS...Dr Skiles. Well Dr Skiles is not over the top warm and fuzzy but accurate, smart and reassuring. You get the feeling from her she has done this many of times and it will all be OK and beautiful. What really turned me on to use her as my PS was the fact I know 3 woman one of which was my sister in law, who had gone to her for their BA. They are classy sophisticated women that I respect and know to be smart. I knew they too had done their research on the best PS and found Dr Skiles. Anyway back to my husbands comments...he sat me down 1 week post op (now only almost 2 weeks post op) and said he wanted to thank me for doing my research and not just going nuts and calling the first PS out of the yellow pages ( he is a joker) and that he couldn't imagine they (meaning my breasts) could ever look so beautiful. He said it was money well spent and he loved them so much. I have to agrees with everything he said...they are just perfect...for me. So my update 1 day shy of post op 2 weeks: Been back to the gym since 1 week 3 days post op. Lifting again (legs, arms and abs). Cardio stair master, spinning and light jogging. Feeling like a million bucks! Lost all that water weight and stuck to a clean diet through my recovery. Helps to drink at least 90 oz of water a day.

you look awesome. congrats. My surgery is tomorooooooow. I am so nervous.
I want to know how they are holding up after a year ? I'm concerned about going over due to sagging and my ba is in 2 weeks
are they round or anatomical! i'm considering to go with the gummy bears, but i do like round implants!

Thanks for the update and the new photo. You look great at the gym! I forgot to ask you, what was your pre op size? And had you lost just your baby weight or additional weight which caused a lost in breast size? Thanks for the tip on drinking lots of water post op!

Thanks Beth! My pre-op size was 36B but actually more like an A because I was swimming in my B bras, but refused to buy an A. Silly I know. Not a lot of breast tissue after turning a lot of it into chest muscle. I could literally flexed my chest muscle and I am like a man...that's what lots of weight training and push ups will do to them! That's when I said I need boobs! I had been building muscle and loosing fat for about a year now, which made my breast vanish. I received 470cc Sientra and am now 36D.
Wow! Back to gym so soon...lucky girl!! Did Dr give the okay? I cannot wait to get back to gym. I'm walking everyday but miss my yoga and body pump. It seems that overs have such a smoother recovery, makes sense. I had nearly NO breast tissue, just one big nipple lol! You look great :-) :-)
Thanks so much Sahmiam! Oh yes indeed overs are much less invasive so recovery is quicker. Did you get unders? If so take it easy girl!! My Mom had that and she was a mess for a long time. Yes my Doc said I can do everything except bench press or anything involving a ton of chest. I tried my TRX class yesterday (invloves a lot of chest) and that didn't work out so well. I was a little nervous and didn't want to rip anything so I am just going to wait another week until my incisions are completely healed. I will just stick to stair master, jogging, spinning and other weight training.
            i have cohesive gels are the gummy sientra the same? or different?
After speaking with a GF that has cohesive I believe them to be similar but the gummies have a more "gummy bear" kinda of feel to them. They are a bit more firm in hold their shape well.
            ok thanks for the info.

Congratulations! Thanks for posting the photo...you look great! Be careful about working out too soon. Did your PS give you clearance to do weights right away? Thanks for sharing on RealSelf!

Thanks Beth! Yes she gave me the go ahead to start back a the gym pretty quick after my 1 week post op. Modifications of course. Feeling really wonderful!
Pics please!
You got it!
            you look so natural it doesnt even look like you have implants: they look so natural on you! are the gummy implants soft?
Thanks Violet! Yes they feel very nice and soft. They do look great and I really do love them I was going for a natural rounded shape with low profile and that is what I got. I do exercise a lot and need to be able to do everything I was doing before with no limitations and not wanting to cause a ton of attention to myself at the gym with my "huge fake boobs", so what I got I love and I can flaunt them when I wish or sorta push them into a sports bra and call it awesome! I am a 36 D now and find that size to be workable for me.