Vaser Lipo procedure all done!

Hello everyone, I am getting nervouse about my...

Hello everyone,
I am getting nervouse about my procedure on Monday. I am having my love handles, upper and lower abs done. I have read soo many great reviews on here but if you have any advice to give please let me know!!! Thanks

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Went in today for my Vaser Lipo. I ended up having...

Went in today for my Vaser Lipo. I ended up having my love handles, upper and lower ab and my back flanks. I was worried what to wear and ended up choosing a baggy strapless long dress. It was a great choice because it was cozy and easy! I also wore flip flops but brought in sox which I'm glad I did.

The procedure itself was painless. The worst part was getting the numbing solution. I think it was more of an awkward feeling having a needle in odd areas poke you. Next came the vaser itself to break up the fat. At times you could feel a mild vibration but overall this step was easy. now for the lipo itself- it too was pain free but at first it felt odd because you could see the fat going in the tube. There was no pain but I did have a couple tender spots and as soon as I mentioned it to the doctor he immediately avoided that area.

It took about 4 hours. I was up the whole time and chatted with the nurse and docor. At the end of the procedure several of the nurses came in as the doctor was "fine tuning". It was great that they all checked my areas out and gave their opinion on where needed a bit more, etc. They also pushed all the extra solution out of the areas, this did not hurt at all, it was like a slow rolling massage method. Then after that I was cleaned up, bandaged and put in my garment. The garment is super tight. I can tell its not going to be fun wearing it!

The total fat removed was equal to 2 liters of soda! I saw an instant difference. I went home in no pain at all.

4 hours later: : OUCH! Pain killers wore off and I'm leaking majorly. I popped a Vicodin and had some saltines and then felt better. However, I now feel the soreness. On a scale 1-10 it's a 6. I also feel ansy and can't get comfortable.

I'll post pics soon.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

1 day post op- last night was add, lots of back...

1 day post op- last night was add, lots of back pain and. Didn't react well with the pain killers o I was nauseated. Luckily I had a prescription from the doctor that took the nausea way. It was hard to sleep andby morning I put a heating pad on my bam to ease the pin (not recommended). But it worked. The draining was non stop and by morning finally eased up.

Follow up appointment today : they changed my dressings and took measurements and pictures. I lost 5" in my stomach already and I'm swollen! I am very bruised everywhere (I bruise easy). my next appointment is one week. I stopped the pain pills and went to Tylenol. It seems to be ok and I don't feel sick.

The garment: it's not bad. The one my doctors office proved is pretty comfortable considering what it is. They suggested I may have to go I a spanx if it gets lose. The key right now is to keep the skin tight to the body so no lumps form.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

DAY 3- feeling normal finally! Switched to Tylenol...

DAY 3- feeling normal finally! Switched to Tylenol only and it seems to do the job. I'm very stuff and it's hard to get around normally. I'm good for about 2/3hrs then get a bit lightheaded. I'm just taking it easy, back pain is gone and I recommend SLEEPING ON YOUR SIDE with a pillow in front and back to prop you up. It works wonders!

I hope my results are just as amazing. I'm in Boston, ma. That's a great idea to wear a dress I thought about wearing sweats but I'm pretty much sold on the sun dress
Yes there was a TON of drainage. Results are immediate 5" in one area less then 24hrs. The other two areas are minimal at the moment but I think that's because I'm swollen. My stomach (although lumpy- look at pic above) it is super flat. My love handles and flanks seem solid but swollen. I don't feel the "flab" there. Can't wait to see more results as the swelling goes down.

On a random note: the easiest thing to wear: strapless sundresses! Then pull up easy and are cozy. That's what I wore on procedure day and everyday there after. Just an FYI-
Where are you located?
That's great info I will definently get one. Did you have a lot of drainage? Was you able to see results immediately?

6 weeks post op: Still lumpy, just started...

6 weeks post op:
Still lumpy, just started endermology so we shall see how it goes. One thing to think about too is the INCISION SCARS - be prepared there are LOTS of them! Can't wear a bikini yet- I still seem to be slightly swollen and skin is discolored a bit.

How are u feeling now?? Do you have any new pic's....appears to be a great result you have going on!!
The doctor said that I'm going to have great results but I do not see any at all. She said that I'm still swollen. But I was looking to see a change. How long before I see a difference? I had the surgery July 2nd

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.I was also planning for it but was quite nervous but after going through your post i feel confident.Your pictures are great after the surgery.

5 month REVIEW Well now that I have had enough...

5 month REVIEW

Well now that I have had enough time to heal I feel the need to add a post of the REALISTIC results:

IM LUMPY STILL
MY SKIN IS DISCOLORED
IM NUMB IN SOME SPOTS

The office staff has ONLY contacted me to sell me more services. There has been zero follow up on my care. When I brought the lumpiness to their attention after the procedure I WAS PRESSURED TO BUY ANOTHER TREATMENT TO "EVEN OUT" my procedure. However I DIDN'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.

I'm very disappointed with the results and the overall service AFTER THEY STEAL YOUR CASH!!!!

Hey im sorry im a lawyer u shud sue dem for medical negligence cuz ur results r amazing u were not entitled to a good aftetcare cuz my doc sed after is more important den the procedure itself :/
Thanks for recommending the socks during the procedure and pillows for propping up the sides while sleeping. If you're still visiting the board, I'd like to know how you're doing!
I agree with justplump....that's CRAZY they left you like that...GO AFTER THEM...go in there and create a scene...I sure would...Way TOO MUCH $$ and they don't care...NO WAY....FIGHT...they are totally at fault. Good Luck hun!!!
Dr. Preci

After researching 5 doctors in a 45 miles radius, I chose this facility based on their overall knowledge, experience and reputation. There were several places that were larger and provides all types of plastic surgery. However when researching other doctors I was disappointed with staff, return calls, knowledge and doctors credentials. This facility was through and very professional.