Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty in Thailand

I turned 50 years old last October and felt it was...

I turned 50 years old last October and felt it was time to update the look a little. My eyes were looking a bit tired and saggy. I also wanted a mini tummy tuck, both which are expensive in Australia so I investigated further afield. Thailand was my choice so I got in touch with one of the bigger hospitals over there and organised everything myself with one of their customer service people. Everything was organised over the internet and I'm very pleased with the results. Language is a small barrier but you have to expect that, you do get assignment an english speaker person who will go with you to the doctor and explain everything that needs to be done.

Before surgery and after

day 8 post op

Had my stitches out yesterday, and my eyes are healing really well. I am now putting a mix of pure Vit E oil and Rosehip oil on them to heal them quickly. Very happy with the progress, albeit very impatient to get back to life.

Day 12 Post op

I went shopping, wore makeup and contacts, for the first time a couple of days ago and the next day one of my was really swollen. Yesterday I started putting ointment on it again and this morning it's looking better..Phew!! Apart from that it's all coming along nicely. I was thinking of going back to the hospital before I leave to get some botox for my crows feet, as I was told eye surgery doesn't correct that, but guess what, I don't need it...hehehe..yay!! that's saved me some money and needles...will post new pics on Day 14 for 2 week progress..Have a great day, I'm off the the Chatuchuk markets for some serious shopping...

Day 13 Post op

Work up feeling great. I wore contacts yesterday and my eyes are fine this morning. I have been putting the medicated cream on them twice a day. So my eyes are looking heaps better this morning, will post a pic tomorrow for my 2 week progress.

14 days post op

So my eyes are getting better every day the swelling has gone down on my right eye, keeping up with the medication ointment twice a day. Have not worn make up since I my eye swelled again, think I will wait until totally healed before I do that again. My eyes are a little yellow from the bruising but I am very happy with my results.

3 weeks post op

Today I am 3 weeks post op. I feel really good, my eyes are getting better and better every day. I there is still swelling, which I expected but all in all I am very happy with my results so far. I wore makeup last night and it didn't irritate my eyes. pic attached

4 weeks post op

My eyes are looking better everyday. They are usually a bit swollen in the morning but the swelling goes down quite quickly. Very happy with my results.

5 1/2 weeks post op

Here is my updated pic taken this morning. Eyes are getting better everyday. Incisions are smoothing out, still a bit red around the eyes and still are a little swollen when I wake up. But I can wear make up now and you wouldn't even know I have had work done..Very happy with my results.. Happy healing everyone.

pic for 5 1/2 weeks progress

6 weeks post op

My eyes are getting better every day...

9.5 weeks post op

Not much to report. Incisions are still quite sensitive but scars are looking good. I am wearing lots of sunblock before I go outside. I am very happy with my results. Happy healing everyone.

14.2 weeks post op

Still healing but very happy with my progress, would recommend this operation. Happy healing everyone
Dr Thawatchai Boonpadhanapong