Implant Removal with No Replacement/ Tummy Tuck with Lipo As Well - Yakima, WA

Hi ladies! On August 05, 2014 I will be having a...

Hi ladies! On August 05, 2014 I will be having a breast implant removal of 540cc's in each breast. I opted out of any breast implant replacement or lift. My plastic surgeon will just be removing the implants themselves and not the capsule. My implants are saline too and placed under the muscle....I am very nervous of how everything will look, would be crazy if I wasn't nervous. I originally got my implants in March 8, 2007. So I have had them for 7 years!!! Before I was a small 34B. I do have pre-op pics that I will need to dig up and post on here.
I will also be having a full tummy tuck with muscle repair and lipo of the flanks. My plastic surgeon is good and I do trust him. I have seen his work first hand by someone who has had a lot of reconstructive work done and he is amazing! I told him my concerns about my breasts and he suggested that I wait until they are out and healed to see if I wanted to take it to the next level as far as the breast implant removal goes and see later if I need a lift. I agree with that. I know I definitely do not want to get any replacement implants because I am having medical concerns. First off, they do not tell you how weird your breasts feel if you chose to not wear a bra at night or whatever because let me tell you ladies it feels heavy and I can tell I have the physical implant in there. Something foreign is in my body. My posture is BAD now. I am looking like the hunchback of freakin' Notre Dame over here!!! Also never had a migraine in my life.......NEVER...now migraines up the ying-yang. Its crazy! I have to take a pill to prevent migraines every night and a pill if I get one. Also have been diagnosed with chronic migraines. Another issue is my nerves in my legs...more predominate in my right then my left. Every night for sure....and sometimes it affects me in the day too, but I get heaviness in my legs, tingling too. Kinda likes restless leg syndrome but more of a painful heaviness too. Every single night it hurts and every single night my husband rubs it and when he does it feels like a numbness then I can sleep. Its horrible though. Now you're probably thinking....go in and see your doctor about it....Well I have several times and they ordered a ultrasound on it to measure the blood flow and check for clots and nothing. I honestly think it is like within my nervous system....possible nerve damage?!? Let me know if you have experienced any of this that I mentioned above.
Back to the full tummy tuck I will be getting. I have had 4 children in 6 years. My kids are all 2 years apart all delivered normally. They have took a toll on my body which I will post pics later as well. I do not have hardly any stretch marks. I am a firm believer that stretch marks come from when your belly stretches and you use your fingernails to itch your tummy like crazy because the stretch causes you to itch. So I think the majority of stretch marks (not all) come from that alone. I used my palms to soothe my itches of my tummy and I really think it helped. I come from a big family and 1 of my 3 other sisters itched like crazy and had a ton of stretch marks (she got a tummy tuck and got rid of most) and the other 2 I told them about my theory on it and they chose not to itch like a mad woman and got little to none. Idk maybe I am wrong...its just my belief. Anyhow my beautiful children births has left my tummy with a crazy pooch that is not being reduced at all even with weightloss and exercise....it sucks so I decided to get them done at the same time and create a whole new me. I I have my pre-op on the 24th of July I believe so I will know the game plan in more detail at that time. I hope all goes well and I will update when I find my before pics. I will also post some current ones as well. I have been looking up these procedures for years so I feel like I have educated myself on them enough that I know what I am getting myself into. I wish you all the best that are having surgeries and god bless.

PRE-OP PICS

These are some 6 week pre-op pics. My surgery is AUG 5th so I will post more after surgery of both my full tummy tuck and my breast implant removal. :)

$ in order

Happy and relieved that my procedure costs are in order. In 3 weeks it will be paid for. Yay!!! At least I am a step closer to the new me! Excited!!!!

Waiting game

I have been searching the internet looking at a combination of both surgeries. (Tummy tuck and breast implant removal surgeries) Lately I have only been interested in the women that most resemble my before pics of how I look now. Crazy to see how much of a improvement each person gets. I keep imagining how I will look. I have even had dreams but I never get to see the end result. I am super excited though right now. Not nervous....just excited and anticipating how I might look. I hope all is well. My husband keeps saying that he will be so nervous at work that day. My mom is going to be taking me and picking me up that day. The nurse said the because I am doing the surgeries on a Tuesday that they do not start until 10AM so my hubby will be almost off work by the time I get out of surgery so I told him just to go to work. He will be waiting around anyway so its probably better that he goes and focuses on his work load then to be waiting around pacing the hospital halls until I get released. I think I might even have to be in recovery for about an hour too. Ok so I am beat. I am going to turn in for the night. Good night ladies and happy sweet dreams...... :)

Pre-op/post-op pics from Breast Aug

So my pre operative and postoperative breast augmentation pictures are coming in the mail as we speak I should have everything to me by about 3 or 4 days where I will upload those pics for you all to see. I also found out that I actually have 550cc is not 540cc's. Its going to be nice to see those pics and compare them to my breast implant explant pics that I will post after my August 5th surgery! I think I will bring them to my pre-op appt with my doctor to show him what I looked like before all of this. I will be posting in a few days. Until then ladies!

Before and After PICS of my Breast Aug in 2007

I just got in the mail today my photos from my before and after pictures of my breast augmentation I had done in March of 2007. the doctors office just sent them to in the mail today and when I opened it I was actually really surprised because my breasts are so small but they're cute! There was nothing wrong with them before they're just small but the main thing is how they looked right after the breast augmentation. This was a few months after my initial surgery to have them put in. There is a HUGE difference. It literally made my nipples point to the floor when before as you can tell in my before pics my nipples were straight there was nothing wrong with them that's like really upsetting to pay all that money and have that happened to you has anybody else had that happen to them? I want to take these to my pre-op when I have my implants taken out so this doctor can see what I had before I made the mistake of getting breast implant. Ugh! I hate them and can not wait to be free from them!!!!

Pre-op breast implants from 2007

Post Breast Aug in 2007

Photos from my original doctor who put the implants in. These photos are shortly after getting the implants...ugh!!! It was ayoung dumb mistake.

Pre-Op Appt Done Today

Met with the doc and he reiterated everything we had previously discussed. He said that I would have two drains in my breasts for 1 day and as for my tummy tuck I will have 2 drains as well. (one on each side) The first one will be coming out Friday the 8th of August and the other one he said we will be shooting for the following Tuesday. So nice to know it will be 3-5 days for them to be out. I heard that is the biggest relief to get those drains out. I hope they don't hurt too bad. He also had his awesome assistant Elana take pics of me. It took a while because the camera was acting up but after that I got dressed and paid them off. I still have to pay cash for the facility fee and the anesthesiologist the day of surgery, which again is Aug 5th. I have to be there at 9am and surgery starts at 10am. He said that it would take about 2-2.5 hours then I would be in recovery for a few hours tops. My lovely Aunt who is like a second Momma to me will be taking me. She is such a wonderful person. My husband is going to go to work while my Momma and Auntie will care for me and my 4 children. They are a blessing let me tell you. I am so excited and I only have 12 days left!!!! I am not scared though so that's good.......at least not yet. I usually do not get scared more nervous of the outcome of my breasts then anything. I really hope they are NOT saggy. UGHHHHH>>>>>> I really hope not. I am confident he will do great on my tummy tuck but my breast are kinda out of his hands so to speak. When he takes them out I just hope that the skin will retract and I won't be left with nasty hanging skin. I would probably cry. Crossing my fingers.

today more tummy pre-op pics

another pre-op tummy pic from today

Dr. Hoyt

Itll be cool to see your results..we look similarly shaped...good luck girlie...
Thanks! Yeah the top pics of me I cropped a lot because it was s far back when I took the pic. The bottom pics of me on the wife beater and panties are more accurate. We do have a similar shape. I will post pics shortly after surgery too.
Praying for a great outcome and quick healing. It won't be long now. Happy for you that you have family close and willing to help. That is a gift to treasure.
Thank you so much! My family and husband are amazing!!!
You are almost there, August 5th is just around the corner! So nice that you have your Mom and Aunt to help you with the recovery, that will make all the difference and hopefully allow you to get out of "Mama mode" and relax and take care of yourself. Hope this next week and a half goes by quickly for you!
Thank you DDDnomo! It will be hard to not do anything and heal, but that is something I do not have a choice in and something that will be out of my hands. Nice to have family. All my family members are close and that is so important. Super excited that tmrw is 10 days out....woohoo!!!! I hope it goes by fast, since I count each day I doubt it will, lol!
I know exactly what you mean about your before photos. I got mine from my old doctor recently and was so surprised at how much I loved them (now). I think this makes us wiser women and better able to give advise to anyone who needs it. A couple of girls I know wanted implants in the last couple of years. The youngest one went ahead and got them and I think she looks terrible now. I think she likes them though. I was so disappointed because she had such a cute small frame. The other girl didn't get them and I like to think maybe I had something to do with it!
I agree. My sister wanted implants a few years back. She ended up getting implants and a tummy tuck. She kept asking me how big she should go. She'd say most people I know who have them wished they'd gone bigger. I said I would agree that most women who ended up with smaller breasts wished they would of went with a bigger implantbut did you try asking those who went with the larger imllant how they felt? She said no....well you had bigger implants Sis, do you like your size? I told her how I felt and that she looks great now. She was a 34C just a little saggy. Her husband is not supportive and puts her down a lot. Even put her down after the surgery when she was recovering on day 2. Saying all women who opt for surgery are retarded idiots! That's another story. So anyway I tried but she didn't listen and got 600cc's which made her look so so so top heavy and bulky. She has a thicker broad shoulder frame to began with. She can not even place her arm by her side and not touch her side boob because they are so big. She has back problems now too. I do not live close to her (she's more on the east coast) but I don't see how that can be comfortable. My other sister who has implants as well complains of the same things I do but she says she is not brave enough to get them out so she is going to live with them. I CAN NOT WAIT TO GET MINE OUT! Regardless of their appearance I know the benefits of being me again and breathing deep without a heaviness feeling, exercising, laying on my stomach, and just feeling them in there is enough for me. Maybe the rest with eventually follow suite. I am not against them just the ones who are noticing health/comfort issues should consider explanting.
I know. We can't win them all. Some girls will just do what they want anyway, right decision or no. I probably would have told her that she is ALWAYS going to wish she had something else done. Wish they were larger when she got smaller. Wish they were smaller when she got larger. Wish she never had it done when she had it done. It seems like PEOPLE (not just women) are never happy with what they have and I am trying to get to that point; to just be happy with what I have. I'm not saying people shouldn't try to be the best 'ME' they can be by working out and such. We should always try to do better. But when God gave us small boobs (or our mothers, or what ever) then we should try to be happy and love ourselves for what they are. SO, now you only have 3 weeks! So excited for you.
I'm very excited. Pre-op is tmrw. Ready to get this party started. I will post my experience with the appt tmrw and hopefully they give me a surgery time tmrw for my surgery on 5th August. I will keep everyone posted.
Good luck! So happy you surgeon suggested to 'wait and see' what kind of results you will have before he recommended a lift. So many other guys try to push new implants on their patients or other unnecessary surgery. Glad you found a good one and someone you can trust! Best of luck to you and welcome to the page!
Thank you so much! I am really confident in him. I feel like its our bodies and we should be able to walk into it knowing that he did what we wanted instead of a plastic surgeon telling us what they want to do to our body. I wouldn't have it any other way. I do not want these in any longer. I am SOOOO DONE with them. I want my natural breasts back. I really could afford to get a lift but I don't want one at this time. I just want to give my body time to heal itself and assess it from there. Thanks for your encouraging words. I am really excited. Wish it was tmrw, :)
I'm sorry about your migraines! They are truly miserable. I hope getting your implants out helps with your issues. If you haven't already, you should check out the tummy tuck community as well. Looking forward to following your journey!
Please ask PS about leaving capsules in. My PS removed my implants under local anesthesia but not the capsules - which he said would not normally be removed anyway. But a few weeks after explantation, apparently the scar tissue sort of caved into itself and settled at the top of each breasts. It is the size of a small lime and hard. He tried to withdraw fluid to see if that is what it is, but ruled it out. I can' afford to pay for a general anesthesia surgery to removed them and am so disappointed. For a few weeks there, I felt great about having them out. Now I feel like I did before I had them removed - boobs too big which make me look fat; unable to fit clothes correctly, etc. Just something you might want to ask.
I have also read that when the capsules aren't removed fluid continues to fill in the gap causing issues. I hadn't considered the scar tissue caving into itself - that sounds worse than the fluid build up. After hearing your story I am absolutely going to insist on having the capsules removed. Have you considered financing your surgery? There's a company called CARE CREDIT that is especially for medical use and the payments are generally quite reasonable. I'm not certain, but I think you can even apply online.
Thanks for the tip! I will check it out!
Hi! Congrats on your upcoming surgeries! I am in the same situation and my consult is on July 21. I am curious as to why you are opting to not have your capsules removed. I've read a lot on this subject and I'm afraid that whatever "toxins" may be causing my symptoms may also be embedded in the capsules and will still cause problems after I am explanted (I've had my saline under the muscle since 1995).
I have read this too about the capsules needing to be removed. I go in for a pre-op on the 24th of June so I will be asking him about this. He did say that if I had silicone that he would automatically remove the capsule. I will ask him what the difference is as far as $ to remove the capsules too.
24th of July sorry