Implant Removal with No Replacement/ Tummy Tuck with Lipo As Well - Yakima, WA

Hi ladies! On August 05, 2014 I will be having a...

Hi ladies! On August 05, 2014 I will be having a breast implant removal of 540cc's in each breast. I opted out of any breast implant replacement or lift. My plastic surgeon will just be removing the implants themselves and not the capsule. My implants are saline too and placed under the muscle....I am very nervous of how everything will look, would be crazy if I wasn't nervous. I originally got my implants in March 8, 2007. So I have had them for 7 years!!! Before I was a small 34B. I do have pre-op pics that I will need to dig up and post on here.
I will also be having a full tummy tuck with muscle repair and lipo of the flanks. My plastic surgeon is good and I do trust him. I have seen his work first hand by someone who has had a lot of reconstructive work done and he is amazing! I told him my concerns about my breasts and he suggested that I wait until they are out and healed to see if I wanted to take it to the next level as far as the breast implant removal goes and see later if I need a lift. I agree with that. I know I definitely do not want to get any replacement implants because I am having medical concerns. First off, they do not tell you how weird your breasts feel if you chose to not wear a bra at night or whatever because let me tell you ladies it feels heavy and I can tell I have the physical implant in there. Something foreign is in my body. My posture is BAD now. I am looking like the hunchback of freakin' Notre Dame over here!!! Also never had a migraine in my life.......NEVER...now migraines up the ying-yang. Its crazy! I have to take a pill to prevent migraines every night and a pill if I get one. Also have been diagnosed with chronic migraines. Another issue is my nerves in my legs...more predominate in my right then my left. Every night for sure....and sometimes it affects me in the day too, but I get heaviness in my legs, tingling too. Kinda likes restless leg syndrome but more of a painful heaviness too. Every single night it hurts and every single night my husband rubs it and when he does it feels like a numbness then I can sleep. Its horrible though. Now you're probably thinking....go in and see your doctor about it....Well I have several times and they ordered a ultrasound on it to measure the blood flow and check for clots and nothing. I honestly think it is like within my nervous system....possible nerve damage?!? Let me know if you have experienced any of this that I mentioned above.
Back to the full tummy tuck I will be getting. I have had 4 children in 6 years. My kids are all 2 years apart all delivered normally. They have took a toll on my body which I will post pics later as well. I do not have hardly any stretch marks. I am a firm believer that stretch marks come from when your belly stretches and you use your fingernails to itch your tummy like crazy because the stretch causes you to itch. So I think the majority of stretch marks (not all) come from that alone. I used my palms to soothe my itches of my tummy and I really think it helped. I come from a big family and 1 of my 3 other sisters itched like crazy and had a ton of stretch marks (she got a tummy tuck and got rid of most) and the other 2 I told them about my theory on it and they chose not to itch like a mad woman and got little to none. Idk maybe I am wrong...its just my belief. Anyhow my beautiful children births has left my tummy with a crazy pooch that is not being reduced at all even with weightloss and exercise....it sucks so I decided to get them done at the same time and create a whole new me. I I have my pre-op on the 24th of July I believe so I will know the game plan in more detail at that time. I hope all goes well and I will update when I find my before pics. I will also post some current ones as well. I have been looking up these procedures for years so I feel like I have educated myself on them enough that I know what I am getting myself into. I wish you all the best that are having surgeries and god bless.

PRE-OP PICS

These are some 6 week pre-op pics. My surgery is AUG 5th so I will post more after surgery of both my full tummy tuck and my breast implant removal. :)

$ in order

Happy and relieved that my procedure costs are in order. In 3 weeks it will be paid for. Yay!!! At least I am a step closer to the new me! Excited!!!!

Waiting game

I have been searching the internet looking at a combination of both surgeries. (Tummy tuck and breast implant removal surgeries) Lately I have only been interested in the women that most resemble my before pics of how I look now. Crazy to see how much of a improvement each person gets. I keep imagining how I will look. I have even had dreams but I never get to see the end result. I am super excited though right now. Not nervous....just excited and anticipating how I might look. I hope all is well. My husband keeps saying that he will be so nervous at work that day. My mom is going to be taking me and picking me up that day. The nurse said the because I am doing the surgeries on a Tuesday that they do not start until 10AM so my hubby will be almost off work by the time I get out of surgery so I told him just to go to work. He will be waiting around anyway so its probably better that he goes and focuses on his work load then to be waiting around pacing the hospital halls until I get released. I think I might even have to be in recovery for about an hour too. Ok so I am beat. I am going to turn in for the night. Good night ladies and happy sweet dreams...... :)

Pre-op/post-op pics from Breast Aug

So my pre operative and postoperative breast augmentation pictures are coming in the mail as we speak I should have everything to me by about 3 or 4 days where I will upload those pics for you all to see. I also found out that I actually have 550cc is not 540cc's. Its going to be nice to see those pics and compare them to my breast implant explant pics that I will post after my August 5th surgery! I think I will bring them to my pre-op appt with my doctor to show him what I looked like before all of this. I will be posting in a few days. Until then ladies!

Before and After PICS of my Breast Aug in 2007

I just got in the mail today my photos from my before and after pictures of my breast augmentation I had done in March of 2007. the doctors office just sent them to in the mail today and when I opened it I was actually really surprised because my breasts are so small but they're cute! There was nothing wrong with them before they're just small but the main thing is how they looked right after the breast augmentation. This was a few months after my initial surgery to have them put in. There is a HUGE difference. It literally made my nipples point to the floor when before as you can tell in my before pics my nipples were straight there was nothing wrong with them that's like really upsetting to pay all that money and have that happened to you has anybody else had that happen to them? I want to take these to my pre-op when I have my implants taken out so this doctor can see what I had before I made the mistake of getting breast implant. Ugh! I hate them and can not wait to be free from them!!!!

Pre-op breast implants from 2007

Post Breast Aug in 2007

Photos from my original doctor who put the implants in. These photos are shortly after getting the implants...ugh!!! It was ayoung dumb mistake.

Pre-Op Appt Done Today

Met with the doc and he reiterated everything we had previously discussed. He said that I would have two drains in my breasts for 1 day and as for my tummy tuck I will have 2 drains as well. (one on each side) The first one will be coming out Friday the 8th of August and the other one he said we will be shooting for the following Tuesday. So nice to know it will be 3-5 days for them to be out. I heard that is the biggest relief to get those drains out. I hope they don't hurt too bad. He also had his awesome assistant Elana take pics of me. It took a while because the camera was acting up but after that I got dressed and paid them off. I still have to pay cash for the facility fee and the anesthesiologist the day of surgery, which again is Aug 5th. I have to be there at 9am and surgery starts at 10am. He said that it would take about 2-2.5 hours then I would be in recovery for a few hours tops. My lovely Aunt who is like a second Momma to me will be taking me. She is such a wonderful person. My husband is going to go to work while my Momma and Auntie will care for me and my 4 children. They are a blessing let me tell you. I am so excited and I only have 12 days left!!!! I am not scared though so that's good.......at least not yet. I usually do not get scared more nervous of the outcome of my breasts then anything. I really hope they are NOT saggy. UGHHHHH>>>>>> I really hope not. I am confident he will do great on my tummy tuck but my breast are kinda out of his hands so to speak. When he takes them out I just hope that the skin will retract and I won't be left with nasty hanging skin. I would probably cry. Crossing my fingers.

today more tummy pre-op pics

another pre-op tummy pic from today

made it to the flatside in both departments lol

Surgery went well. Both breasts capsuleswere removed and look great. Actually better then I imagined. Its 4:16AM on Aug 6th so I am tired. It will be a short update. I do not see my tummy until Thursay @2pm. Thats the only part that hurts. My breats feel great already. Here is a pic of my breats laying down. More to come of my tummy and standibg a little taller as my body will allow. My docs bedside manner was amazibg. I just can't say enough positive things about Dr. James Hoyt....he's the man! Thank you all for your prayers and healing vibes. Love you all for the encouragement!

post op breast

post op

Ugghhh not sure if pics are posting of my post op breasts.

Sorry ladies I will try in a few hours whenI get help to the conputer. Hope you are all doing well.

tummy tuck post op

healing

I got one drain out today. The other one comes out on Wednesday. I can't wait. It felt sooooooo incredibly much better when the right one came out. Love the results so far!

Uploading lots of pics tmrw....

It won't let me upload on my mobile. It just keeps refreshing the page blank after I submit them. I will upload from desktop tmrw...sorry for the time lapse. :)

pics yesterday

Yakima Plastic Surgeon

It's been awhile since your last update...just checking in on you!
How are you feeling now? Are you still going to post some new pictures :)
Your tummy looks fabulous! ! Just got my breast drains out yesterday, it makes such a difference to get rid of those annoying things! They were more uncomfortable that my incisions. Wednesday will come quickly for you! Wishing you continued great healing!
Aww thank you for your sweet comment. Glad our drains are out too. They felt so sore and raw almost. My garment would rub on itand gave me a blister on my hip and after all that surgery I went through, that was the last thing I needed was added blister pain. I will finally feel like I can heal once this other one comes out. :)
Looking good!
Glad to hear all went well!! It's an amazing feeling to be free from those bags isn't it??! Well hope your recovery is going well! Take care & looking forward to your updates!
It is an amazing feeling. I will get on my home computer soon and release some after pics. This doc is amazing!
Thank you for the update - how happy to see that you are on the other side!!! Healing wishes your way - I'm very excited for you!
My breast look amaxing and I love my tummy. Dr. Hoyt is incredible. I just can't say enough about him! Very good bedside manner. Staff os incredible. They have a great team there. My momma, aunt and definitely my hubby are all helping me out. They are a blessing. I will upload pics more later. Hoping to have a BM soon. I think that will aid in my recovery. Belly botton is so so cute! This guy is a miricle worker. Loving my Doc! And my family!!!!
We are so pleased you're happy with your results. Let us know if you need anything over the weekend, the medical exchange know where to find us. ;))
Glad you are on the other side!! Wishing you a good thoughts for a quick recovery!
Yay, you made it!! So glad that you have a great doctor and that things went well. Now just take care of you and rest, rest, rest. We will all be here cheering you on :)
So happy to see your update and that you made it through the procedures smoothly. Take care of you and wishing you a speedy recovery!
Thank you keepingabreast. :)
Thinking about you and hoping your surgery went well! Sending lots of good vibes and healthy healing your way :)
Sending love and healing energy for your surgery this morning :-)
Hope all goes well with your surgery tomorrow!! Thinking of you and wishing you a fast & smooth recovery.
Thanks LiveNLearn :)
Thinking about you today. Sending lots of healing energy your way this morning.
I know tomorrow is the day but I was most anxious the day before. I'm just laying around healing and thinking of my fellow explanters!
Thanks the big day is tmrw morning@9AM!!!!!!!I am excited!
That's awesome. I really appreciate it thank you.
I definitely do not want my breast tissue removed. I do not think it is neccessary. If that is what has to happen to get the capsules out then I do not want to do that. I will tell him at my surgery appt.
Good luck! You will look and feel amazing afterwards! Happy and fast healing! (: