500 Cc Submuscle Gluteal Implants -uneven and Very Visible! - UK

I had at the1st surgery only fat injeted to my...

I had at the1st surgery only fat injeted to my butt, 2nd surgery I had fat injected again +360cc round submuscle implants, 3rd time I changed into anatomical 500cc submuscle the pictrues show my current buttock. Im a tall built woman (6.1) My buttock looked to small for my body shape thats why I wanted it bigger. Now it looks really weird. The implants are unevenly placed, and they feel completely different from each other. The higher placed implant is much firmer, the lower placed is very vissible and feels like a lump -but softer. They are both placed under the muscle.

Im now thinking of getting bigger -and flater implants with softened edges and get them placed subfascial. I want more volume on the sides and in the lower part of the buttocks.

Please helt me out girls!

My implants are placed into the muscle. 500cc.
So intramuscular right?
Omg that's the same thing happening to me right now!!!:( I'm hoping I'm just very thin and need more fat put around implant ( which makes since now that I think about it). Let me know and I hope all is ok :/
That's exactly how my implants used to stick out when you bed over, before I had to get them remove cause
From what ive been reading, you have to have fat injected around the implant in order for it to be well hidden. You look super slim. Did you have any fat to inject or could you go back and get a fat graft around it to hide it? What did your surgeon say about it?
Thanks for your comment girl you made me realize that might be my case as well ! And made me feel a little better?;)
I recommend Dr Gongora for you I'm sure he will be able to correct it
I can understand ur concern. And I have been doing research and the problem is, is a implant of that size can only be placed in the sub muscle area, hence giving that visible appeal mre often than not.. smh bcs I want 500ccs placed intra muscular... good luck to you,
I have 300cc oval that's not big and my doctor said he did intrimuscular and my implants do the same exact thing . Although I'm not in any pain or it doesn't feel tight. The right implant is higher and harder on the top . And the left butt cheek I cannot feel the implant really on the top. And has a nicer shape to it sudd view.