500 Cc Submuscle Gluteal Implants -uneven and Very Visible! - UK

I had at the1st surgery only fat injeted to my...

I had at the1st surgery only fat injeted to my butt, 2nd surgery I had fat injected again +360cc round submuscle implants, 3rd time I changed into anatomical 500cc submuscle the pictrues show my current buttock. Im a tall built woman (6.1) My buttock looked to small for my body shape thats why I wanted it bigger. Now it looks really weird. The implants are unevenly placed, and they feel completely different from each other. The higher placed implant is much firmer, the lower placed is very vissible and feels like a lump -but softer. They are both placed under the muscle.

Im now thinking of getting bigger -and flater implants with softened edges and get them placed subfascial. I want more volume on the sides and in the lower part of the buttocks.

Please helt me out girls!
My implants are placed into the muscle. 500cc.
So intramuscular right?
Omg that's the same thing happening to me right now!!!:( I'm hoping I'm just very thin and need more fat put around implant ( which makes since now that I think about it). Let me know and I hope all is ok :/

Looks terrible now

Get it removed its only going to get worse before ure muscle is all dropped from the weight