Mommy Makeover - Wyoming

I am a 34 year old mom of 2 daughters ages 12 and...

I am a 34 year old mom of 2 daughters ages 12 and 9. I am fairly tall 5'9" give or take a little. I am wanting a mommy makeover so I can feel comfortable with my body. I would love to wear a night gown or pajamas WITHOUT feeling like I have to wear a bra!! As soon as I hop out of bed I have to put a bra on. I have always had large breasts. It was a good thing before kids when they were up where they should be. Not now though. I also have always carried all my weight in my belly. Most of my family does. So needless to say I have never been very comfortable wearing a 2 piece bathing suit, but would love to!! I am not overweight at all. I currently weigh about 148 lbs.

I really want a mommy makeover but am scared to make an appointment for a consultation. Is there anyone out there in my position?? I would love to hear from some of you. :)

Your story sounds very similar to mine. I have 3 kids (11, 9 and 5). Always had large breasts and developed at a young age. So, after my first child was born, BOOM saggy. I HATE the way they look. I can't stand wearing a nightgown without a bra. My tummy has taken a beating after 3 pregnancies and 3 c-sections. I have a pretty significant muscle separation. I've decided that this is the year! I sch. my consult and called later to sch the surgery (before even seeing the dr). Once I went for the consult, it made it seem very real, but exciting. I would suggest that you just go for a consult. Mine was $100. It will give you a lot more info and you'll have a better idea how you feel about it once you've met with a PS.
If you are really interested in a change in your body just choose a certified PS , with this evaluation you will be informed of all the things you need to know about your surgery and I am pretty sure that you will end up more secure and decided in your desires . The Plastic surgery will give you back the confidence on yourself will return and will give a nice body .Just take your time to choose the doctor your are going to visit thinking on a certified person but not only this , if not also you should a professional whom you feel comfortable and safe . Good luck , and enjoy the new you !!
Mandy, I am so glad that you found realself. I believe that this website will be very useful to you. I have yet to have my Mommy Makeover yet. However, it is scheduled and 20% down already. I scheduled my for June so I could take more time off.
I was at first scared to go for consults as well. Not just the fact that I would be naked and a PS would exam my horrible body, but more afraid of worst case scenario outcome. That there would only be so much that the PS could do for me or worst yet, that we wouldn't be able to afford it.
My advice go see as many PS that you have time for and that offer free consults. I saw 4 PS, and was able to get a really good idea of what could be done so that I felt better about myself and my body. You seem like an awesome candidate. Your weight and height sound excellent.
Also you should do a lot of research. I honestly think that some women go into a procedure like this with little or no research done, not knowing what to expect. My husband and I have read numerous articles about mommy makeovers. We also have researched every type of breast lift, implant type, versions of lipo, etc... When I finally did go to consults, we were able to understand the PS better and know what they were talking about. One PS actually seemed shocked and impressed that we knew so much already.
Now that I know I am about 4 months out from my surgery, I can't wait. Not just to look good in a 2 piece. I want to feel sexy for my husband, I want to look good in clothes. My husband has seen just how hard I have been working out at the gym, eating right and sees the frustration with not seeing any results. Especially in my tummy area. MY arms are slimmer, my thighs more toned, but that darn belly fat won't go away. Also your stomach muscles just won't go back together.
Sorry that I just went on and on, but I feel that everyone woman that battles the body coaster should be rewarded with a beautiful body.
I wish you luck with your quest and please keep us all updated!