Worth Every Penny - Orem, Utah

I knew without a doubt that I wanted this surgery...

I knew without a doubt that I wanted this surgery.

I found a fantastic surgeon.. and it was worth every penny.

I was back to work in one week and my surgeon did such a great job, my breasts looked great from the start.. never looked hard or square or weird.

I went from an A cup to a DD.

After a year of research, the doctor I went with was the best decision. I travelled across the country to go to him.

Dr. Trent Jones

Every aspect, from the first phone call through all post-op appointments, EVERYONE who works at this facility is wonderful.

Hey, I also would like to know who the doctor is? I live in Orem and there is two that seems really good.. located on 800 North
i would like to know which doctor you used. I am really concerned about them bein symetrical.

Hi Amy,

Doctor information is shown at the top of the review. Make sure you're signed in first and it will appear automatically.

Can I ask the profile and cc's you went...gel or saline? You look amazing! You are the total look I was looking for and did NOT get! Good for you!
You look great! I'm thinking of having this procedure done, how long did you have to wait before you could exercise?
Sorry if this is a double posting. I happen to fill out the electronic form wrong. My question was 'Who is your doctor? Because your results are very nice. :)'
May I ask who your doctor was? Your results look very nice. :)