4 Wraps, NO Results

Did four wraps, overnight for each. 3 on stomach...

Did four wraps, overnight for each. 3 on stomach area, 1 cut in half and placed on arms. Absolutely NO inch loss. Tightening of the skin for a few days after each wrap, but no results otherwise. Complete waste of money. I drink over 64oz of water a day, and have a lot of weight to lose. Very disappointing, just wanted something to jump start my weight loss journey.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

hey kelsy, It took me 6/7 wraps to see great results. I know thats not what you want to hear but I did notice that wrap 3 I saw skin smoothing.. I had to wrap my feet and started using witch hazel and saw better results. Id be willing to talk to you and provide more guidance if you wanted I know you probably are put off with investing soo much money, but I am someone who had issues and have experience in helping others with this.
itworks isn't the only wrap available, it's the only one making such a claim. However, all of them are temporary, just like coloring your hair or getting a manicure.
of course, wish i could have even had some temporary results for the money i wasted ;)
The wrap works every time you apply it. You wear it for at least 45 minutes and drink lots of water. You take pictures to show your results. Remember pictures show proof! The wrap is for tightening, toning and to firm. The SIDE EFFECT is you MAY loss inches. Every body's bodies are different. A full treatment is 4 wraps. Hope this helped!
No inch loss, no visual loss. No results. 5 wraps total.
Did you take pictures of your progress? Did you use soap on the area you were wrapping? When you are about to wrap you are to exfoliate the skin with a loofa and/or brown sugar to open your pores.
I took before and after pics, no results. took a shower and made sure my skin was clean and exfoliated before each use.
These wraps are good only for one event. If you want to squeeze into something you want to wear then itworks, somewhat. I only get a result if I exercise, 20 minutes usually, while I'm wearing the wrap and wear it for longer than 45 minutes, which is a ridiculous claim anyway.
I figured it would be a quick fix like that, which is why I tried it for a "jump start"...no results here, and I wore it over night each time.
I wore them overnight as well. The results were so temporary as to be non-existent. I've been doing body wraps for a long time and now I'm back to using the old-fashioned messy clay and mud wraps that I feel work better. I have a sauna suit that I use. They're a hassle and messy but effective.
i've wanted to try a mud wrap, just for fun with some girlfriends if anything else :)
Kel: go to a spa first to get a really good wrap. It's a little costly but will give you a result (plus some pampering) and then you can follow-up with at home wraps. I now use L'bel products, for what they term as body modeling, applying like a lotion where I want and I'm very pleased. So not messy either.
Forgot to say, the spa body wrap should cost the same or less than buying the itworks wraps so if you're going to spend the money, try a professional wrap first. Yes, you get 4 wraps for the price of one spa wrap, but you'll have a better experience.

My wife just started using the wraps & I was probably the biggest skeptic ever. I have scrutinized it at every turn, however, I have seen it work on 6 out of 6 people so far, granted it's still relatively earn, but now I'm cautiously optimistic.

Lucky them!
Need to drink half your weight in ounces each day. Unless you weigh about 120 pounds your no where near the water you need.

I personally think she is doing great if she is getting 64oz in a day - that is a lot!

Thanks Megan!
Hi Robyn, in my post I say "over" 64 oz. During a 6 hour shift at work, I will generally drink 3 glasses at 32 oz each. That's 96 oz and only 6 hours of my day. There are nicer ways to respond, but thanks for your concern! :)
Hey kelsyok, I wasn't trying to be curt or rude it's just that I was sending from my iphone and the first message I wrote didn't go through so I retyped it quickly. I really didn't look at/read it, and yes that sounded a bit snotty. Not my intention - promise! The reason I am here in the first place is to see if these wraps work. My boss handed me some papers from the company and asked if I think this product would be a good fit for the salon I work in. From what I see online it's about 50-50. I wanted to see if the wraps have anything to do with the inch-loss or is it just the life style changes/adjustments. I've been in the alternative medicine/herb world for 20 years and I really don't see why these wraps would do what they claim. Fat cells get bigger or smaller over time but (usually) not 45 minutes! So, like you (i think), to me it is a hoax/scam. I would like to see how people are using the tape measure. If someone else is taping them and wants them to have loss, it's really easy to fake the inch loss on the second taping. On the other hand I've seen some pretty convincing before and after shots! I don't know... my search continues... Good luck on your inch loss quest - you can do it!
RobynB, thank you for the clarification, and I understand. I did a lot of research myself before buying in, and those pictures just seem too good to be true---for me they were. I even watched youtube videos that had the 45 minute results and someone with a tape measurer in your face. They use smaller models in this case, but that REALLY makes you think: HEY if she's already tiny and just lost 3 inches, what would it do to ME?! Sadly, in my case, just emptied my wallet a bit. Maybe for your research you could see if your boss would allow one of the wrap parties to come in for you and your fellow workers. Let us know what happens on your end if you try it out!
That's exactly what I planned on doing. And since I have experience in taping people it will be easy for me to see if they are faking it. BTW - I had the pleasure of helping some military people get ready for the "weigh in" by wrapping them, steam, etc. and one of them showed me how they tape military style. It's done by pulling the tape as tight as possible. That way there is less risk of faking, which is super easy to do. I will do the party and let you know the results. It will probably be after Jan 1st. Again, good luck with your quest. P.S. Have you looked in to Raspberry Ketones? (http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/miracle-fat-burner-bottle)
Please do! No i haven't..
I was a complete skeptic but a friend talked me into trying a wrap. I had great results with the first one -- which is not always the case. My skin texture changed and I had visually lost around my waist in that first 45 minutes. The wrap keeps working for 72 hours and that is when I saw the loss in the tummy area. Now I am an individual that DID NOT WORK OUT. I may squeeze in a 30 minute walk a day with my kids. I had severe muffin top prior to wrapping and now that has diminished. My hips need concentration. I am not a large person -- I wore baggy clothes to cover my bulges. I used the other 3 wraps and did not continue to see a big amount of change in the tummy area. It has been 6 months and it HAS NOT come back yet! Two weeks ago I cut a wrap in half and slapped it on each hip. The waist in my jeans no longer fit as snug as it did. I have not used a tape measure, just photos and using my clothes to gauge. I still only do about a 30 minute walk a day - sometimes a little aerobic activity. I have been watching what I eat. I am using the GREENS by It Works and the Regular -- as I had issues in that area. So I have used 4 wraps on my tummy and now 1 on my hips. I will wrap my hips again but need to wait a week as it is almost that time of the month and when you are feeling bloated I have noticed the results are not as great in that 72 hours but the wraps feel really nice for the cramping etc!