Having a Hard Time Making a Decision! - boston, ma

I'm 25 and have always disliked my nose, but I'm...

I'm 25 and have always disliked my nose, but I'm having such a hard time choosing the right surgeon and I want to make the right choice as its a major change to my face and would hate to have any regrets.

I'm trying to determine who's the right match for me and was hoping I could have some feedback from anyone who's had rhino by either Dr. Fechner or Dr. Bentkover in Worchester, Massachusetts.

They both seem very knowledgeable and true artists of their craft....coin flip? ;)

Some pics of my nose. playing around with photoshop!

I played around in photo shop with some different nose shapes...not sure which I like the best or if any are possible with my anatomy. I'm looking for subtle change in the tip and the bridge as well as bridge width. I really like the character of my nose and want to simply refine it to help the balance of my face and open up my other features.

Yeah, give it to me.

Seriously, just put this nose on my face.

I'll just fill my lips instead :)

I decided against the nose job for now and am experimenting with lip fillers. This was yesterday with Restylane. Didn't hurt one bit, just really weird feeling the stuff go into your face. And how it feels after, like there's a bunch of gell in your lips...because there is...I did however get some serious bruising and a bit of pain/swelling. Its still tender but am really liking it so far. I think I'll go back in a week or two and add a touch to my bottom lip to help balance the top out. I was so nervous that I only tried a little bit but once I'm comfortable with the healing process I'll try more in the top.

With Makeup

Day 2 with Makeup

Consultation

I scheduled a consultation with my surgeon Dr. Darrow yesterday (as well as getting my lips touched up :). He feels should I choose to do anything it would be a very slight refinement. Some slight bridge narrowing and cartilage suturing. Which is great! but then makes me feel why go through it if its minimal? I'll take some time and think about it.