32Years Old, Breast Implant Removal (Almost 3yrs Ago) and NOOOOOO Breast Tissue !!! Fat Transfer to breast - Worcester UK

So...... I am a 32yr old mother of 2, fit and...

So...... I am a 32yr old mother of 2, fit and healthy I LOVE to exercise. I had breast implants at the age of 21 (WAY to young looking back) and had revision surgery TWICE due to capsular Contracture, it didn't work and in 2011 I opted to have the implants removed completely. My surgeon at the time (Dr Levick, Priory Hospital Birmingham) did not advise me of Fat Transfer or any other option other than further revision surgery (I just wanted them out) at that time I wasn't even aware Fat Transfer existed.
I was told that after 6/12months my breast tissue would reform and I would be left with the breast size I began......... Call me naïve but I believed him...... Anyhow... It didn't happen and almost 3yrs down the line although my skin contour has improved dramatically (no longer looking like a wrinkled 80yr old) I have absolutely NO breast tissue.
In 2013 I came across a lovely lady on this very site who had a procedure, in my home town of Worcester, where her implants were removed and she had fat transfer all at the same time, This news was exciting but financially devastating for me as I had forked out the same money (Almost £3.5K) on simply having mine removed. This lady gave me Dr Mehboob Ali's (Yes that is his real name, fits doesn't it?) details and I went for a consultation on 18/02/13 and booked to have the surgery but then, sadly, my father was diagnosed with cancer and I had to cancel, he needed the money more than me :-(............. Back on his feet having beaten the horrible disease :-) I can go ahead with my surgery....
I am currently awaiting a phone call to confirm my surgery date of 22/02/14 Ekkkkkkkkkkk..........
I will post some before, during, after pics and update as often as I can. Hopefully it will be a success and I can move on with life and FINALLY be comfortable in my own skin.
Thanks for reading :-)

Surgery BOOKED !!!

So, I have now booked my surgery, the date of which is 09/03/14.... Only a few weeks away. Last year I was quoted £3329 for the procedure, I have been informed it is now £5660 :-0 a HUGE increase but thankfully I have negotiated a price and will have new, better boobs very soon (fingers crossed).

I will post some pictures before my surgery.

Before Pictures

Surgery Day

So today was the day....... I am sore on the doner sites and it's already beginning to bruise. I have a sore throat from the anaesthetic and am tired but aside from that I'm ok. I'm sure I'll feel it later when the numbness goes. Here's some pictures from today.

33.5hrs after surgery

So .... More than 24houes after surgery and I feel like I've been hit by a bus. My compression garment has drawn tears everytime I've had to visit the toilet and everything is sooooo swollen especially my stomach. The bruising is not too bad but I'm sure it'll get worse.
I'll post some more pictures at my weeks check up.

Pictures 33.5hrs after surgery

Day 3

So ... Today's been a good day. The soreness has reduced a little and there's no further bruising, I'm still swollen in my stomach & buttock area but feeling much better today!
A tip for anyone going through this procedure - get a compression garment - I purchased a waist to knee type as the surgeon advised he would take fat from the top if my legs - this didn't happen but the top of this garment really dug in & was painful getting on & off when going to the toilet, I've been to M&S today & got a bodice with poppers in the crutch .... #GodSend ..... Should have got this earlier!!!

One week Post Op

So, it's been exactly 1weeks since my fat transfer, I am still very swollen and numb around my midriff and must say I'm not overly happy with the result even after a week :-(
I knew I wouldn't gain a lot and that it's NO comparison to breast auentation with implants BUT having said that -
I still need more !!! The shape is good and I'm certain that after bring in a (proper) bra all day they won't look wrinkled and old like they did before this op, I just hoped for a bigger result!
The sad part is I am Currently around 6lb heavier than usual due to a knee injury that meant I couldn't exercise.... So i'd wanted to lose that before my holiday.... I'm scared to lose any weight in case it hoes from my chest !!
Pictures are below!

Day 7 Stomach & wounds

Oooops - forgot to add the stomach, bruising & wound pics

4weeks

So this is a 4week update, which is when you 'apparently' see the full fat loss. My flanks are still sore (bruised) to touch but aside from that all bare 1 of my stitches have dissolved and I've been back at the gym training for a week now, light training- but it's better than nothing.

So.... Was it worth it?? I'm STILL undecided!!! When I'm wearing a bra (one of my old bras) I can see/feel a difference & they feel fuller. Without a bra.... They still feel/look the same (to me anyway)
If I loose anymore fat, I would DEF say it wasn't worth the money or the pain !!!
I knew this procedure wouldn't have a dramatic effect, like augmentation, but I had hoped for a better outcome! ????
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Dr Ali is a very experienced Surgeon who specialises in Breast, Eye & Facial surgery particularly Bilateral Fat Transfer. He has performed this surgery for over 20yrs and performs it on many woman who have suffered at the hands of breast cancer, mastectomy's etc He is very helpful and makes you feel comfortable during your visit.